Dining Credit???

PA-Maze

Original Poster
Good morning,
I'm not sure if anyone has asked this before but we would love to eat at the Brown Derby when we go to Hollywood Studios, it is however a 2 table credit meal. So, the question is...can you call disney and add an additional table credit to your dining plan for instance 6 credits on a 5 day stay? Or would it be best to just pay for one of our dinners a different day at a different park and use 2 dining credits at HS because you can't purchase additional or because it is really expensive. We plan on eating at Tusker House, Tutto Italia, Crystal Palace and Chef le France also...Thanks again!!!

Dad 2 M & M

I agree with not being able to add credits. I would suggest paying for Via oop, and skiping Tutto. You can feed 4 on the Meter pizza and its only $41...add a couple of salads and drinks and you should come out way under any other oop TS. Not sure how serious you are about Tuttos, just a thought.

HouCuseChickie

As others have noted- you can't buy extra credits, but I'd go one step beyond paying OOP for your lowest priced meal...

Try and get a rough idea of what each of you would order at the Brown Derby based on what's covered on the standard DDP...i.e. 1 entree, 1 dessert, 1 basic beverage...then divide that by two so you can see how much you are paying per credit. So, let's say the grouper, dessert, and beverage I'd order works out to be about $42.50, but divided by 2 that's $21.25...meaning $21.25 per credit being burned for that 2 credit meal. In most cases- that's not a good use of DDP credits.

So, it's quite likely that your signature meal may wind up being the cheapest price per credit when you break it down to the per credit cost of said meal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom