Dine with a imagineer

Mouse Crazy

We did this on our last trip in April 2008, and are going back April 2009. I am planning to do this again I believe it is still available and I have to say this is fantastic, both Theron Skis (the imagineer we had) and all the staff at the Brown Derby did everything they could to make the dinner special.
Dont expect to hear any real juicy rumours, we tried to persuade him to let us try TSM just days before they started soft opening and not a chance.
But definately make your ADR ASAP.

olmec26

does it only happen certain days of the week?

Yes, Monday through Friday only.

And thinking back on my lunch, Alex Caruthers did mention that HoP would be getting a refurb...at the time I thought it was just to add whoever wins the election, but we now know it's much more than that...leave it to the Imagineer to slip you extra information without you picking up on what he's doing!

a2grafix

I almost dined with an Imagineer in August at my 20-year high school reunion. We both graduated from the same school. He was scheduled to aattend the reunion, but he didn't show up.

DonaldDuck34

I'm going in January with my best friend and his family. We called last night to see if they have it still running... and they DO! We made reservations. I'm so excited! I've always wanted to be an Imagineer, now I'll get to meet one.

Eljay

I'm going in January with my best friend and his family. We called last night to see if they have it still running... and they DO! We made reservations. I'm so excited! I've always wanted to be an Imagineer, now I'll get to meet one.

Have an awesome time and don't forget your camera! :)

strmchsr

Did this last year and loved every second of it. I would definitely say it's more of an adult event, however. I brought my 8 yr old. He enjoyed it and they tried to include him, but you could tell it's definitely more geared towards adults. I think I'll do it again, but wait until my son is a little older before bringing him again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom