News Digital tip boards come to EPCOT

James Alucobond

Oh sorry I misread. Yes it really is amazing they still haven’t got a central pathway installed yet. Not a great first impression.
While I agree that the experience is poor, I don't think it's even "worth it" until you get Connections open since you'd otherwise still be funneling people down very narrow paths with all of the space required around the building for equipment and machinery. It just makes way more sense to keep the entire active construction zone connected and gradually retreat to the west instead of turning Connections into an island.

Bocabear

"Themed" to a vending machine?
I mean, i get it, it is great to have information boards, but the execution is joyless... All the style of an airport arrivals board...LOL
Though having these is very helpful and necessary...

James Alucobond

I mean, i get it, it is great to have information boards, but the execution is joyless... All the style of an airport arrivals board...LOL
They match the kiosks and guest relations podia in this section of the park. These are all coordinated and look vastly superior to the oddly shaped blue-and-silver capsule kiosks they'd been using for years before.

TikibirdLand

Now, THAT would be cool themed to the 60's mechanical Flip/Flap displays. I LOVE to hear them as they update. JFK Aiport TWA Hotel restored one and it's fascinating to watch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom