Difficulty booking 6 months in advance?

James J

In the Parks
No
Just as an update, today is my day to make my reservations and I got everything I wanted at the times I wanted, including Be Our Guest, California Grill and Jiko! The only one that I couldn't get was bizarrely Chef Art Smith's at Disney Springs, which was the one I thought would be more straightforward but only had 9:20pm for Dinner!

Klhogan

Original Poster
It’s available if you book right now. There are different levels depending on where you stay. We stay deluxe, so get the middle Disney Dining Plan. Everyone’s got different views on it, but we find it well worth it as we do all of the character meals.

Klhogan

Original Poster
Just as an update, today is my day to make my reservations and I got everything I wanted at the times I wanted, including Be Our Guest, California Grill and Jiko! The only one that I couldn't get was bizarrely Chef Art Smith's at Disney Springs, which was the one I thought would be more straightforward but only had 9:20pm for Dinner!

Klhogan

Original Poster
Thanks James, we got all of ours too (with a little bit of jiggling round of plans, but we’ve always had to do that). Relieved it’s done! Now it’s just the fast passes to tackle in a few months......😂

Andy_0410

My 180 day window opened yesterday staying for 14 nights from uk
Even with the extra ten days I haven’t got tusker house, chef art smith or be our guest.
Be our guest was one of our back ups but gutted when you lose a back up that I have got for the last two years easy
Hoping to pick up tusker house and chef art smith over next two days 🤞🤞

Klhogan

Original Poster
My 180 day window opened yesterday staying for 14 nights from uk
Even with the extra ten days I haven’t got tusker house, chef art smith or be our guest.
Be our guest was one of our back ups but gutted when you lose a back up that I have got for the last two years easy
Hoping to pick up tusker house and chef art smith over next two days 🤞🤞

Klhogan

Original Poster
Really? We found Tusker House (breakfast) was easy to book. We’d planned to try to book Be Our Guest (dinner) on our first full day, but had to swop to a date later in the holiday to be able to get a table. We had to book for 5.30ish, but don’t mind as long as we get there!
I just quickly searched for breakfast at the Tusker House over the last few days in October, and there are definitely tables. Are you looking for a different time of day? The breakfast is lovely!

Klhogan

Original Poster
We’re from the UK, but we book our accommdation directly with Disney. I assumed everyone got the same offer? Maybe it’s to do with when you’re looking to visit (for example, it’s not available at Christmas)

Andy_0410

Looking for dinner can’t find anything later than 3
Had one for about 630 last year
Might be if they are unsure of opening times in October/November yet

Klhogan

Original Poster
Oh right, that explains it then. Hopefully you can get Be Our Guest though. Fingers crossed if you get on there at 11am tomorrow you’ll get something

arak

Hi 🙂 we’re coming for our third visit in October this year, and have the free DDP (staying at the Beach Club Resort). We’ve always had to be a bit flexible when booking our table service meals six months in advance, but have ultimately been able to get all of the character meals etc that we wanted. We’re able to start booking next Friday, and have been checking ahead, just to see availability for the latest dates currently showing. We’re pretty concerned to see that, for example, today’s latest available date to book is 18th October, and there seems to be pretty much nothing left to book! We’ve never seen it look this busy, and are worried it’s due to Disney opening the early booking up to other non Disney hotels this year.
Has anyone been booking their table service meals recently, and have you had a problem getting what’s you want?
Thank you.
We Booked ours this morning 05/01/18. Could not find anything at Tiffins which is odd and of course BOG was impossible. We are going the week of Halloween. But we got everything else we wanted at the times that we wanted.

Klhogan

Original Poster
Wow, do they do that (and will you have time on a MNSSHP night?)?!
We’ve always found them so manic we haven’t thought about food 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom