Different Projects?

FutureImagineer

Original Poster
how bout we all seperate in different projects pertaining to LOL? Like give me a assignment, maybe a certain land, and we can all check in once in awhile to see how we're coming along, get ideas from eachother, but you be the master of that land, making the decisions? I think thats a good way of making this park.

DisJosh

I originally thought we should split into teams and do diferent things but this si working too well right now to split everything up.

disney2b

maybe we can have teams work things out with each other then report back with our best ideas with what we were assinged to do in our own forum sections then let everyone else comment and add to them, then we all see what each other said if someone has missed.

WDW-Imagineer

I think it is very important that we divide this project up into groups. We have to trust each other and have faith in each other's decisions.

Let me start off by volunteering for a few teams. Let me stress volunteering.... not assigning.

Urban Planning/Design, Traffic Flow, & Transportation
WDW-Imagineer
Monorail Black

Atlantis Land
WDW-Imagineer
Disney2b
Monorail Black

If you guys are unsure of the effectiveness of team work and working together, then simply ask Monorail Black. He has had experience in this field and can easily tell you how important it is for the success of any project.

Groups

Dont get me wrong, I am not here to "shake up a house of cards" but I think teams wll help us get down...and yes things will be different, but that is how to report back..but tell me one place in Disney were all things are the same...in my architecture history classes, professors mock...."Where else but Disney can you see a Castle blended off of various gothic and medevial aspects sitting next to 18th and 19th century main street America?? " Just something to think about.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom