Differences between POR & FQ

Tinkerbella16

Anyone who has stayed at both of these resorts, can you give me a little bit of facts of how these two differ? Which one did you like the most, and Why? Is FQ hard to get around, like POR seemed to be? Anything will help me since I will be staying at French Quarter for the first time, by myself this year. I have stayed at POR last year and loved it, it was just realllly spread out... Is FQ anything like that? I just wanted to know what some of you thought of the resort.

Thanks so much!!

DISMOM

We stayed at POR Alligator Bayou on May 3rd, and POFQ May 4th-10th. The rooms were the same size. The Alligator Bayou room had a pull out trundle bed, dimmer switches on the lights between the beds, and an entertainment center that enclosed the TV. The French Quarter room was a free upgrade to water view [OUR ONLY FREE UPGRADE EVER AT DISNEY] !!! and still close to the main pool and food court. The food court choices were very similar. We loved being the first on the bus in the morning and the first bus stop on the way back 'home' after a day in the parks. Both choices are good. We loved POFQ just as much as we love the Wilderness Lodge. THe landscaping and flowers were beautiful. I miss it already.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom