Didn't get my confirmation?

meganw1985

I ordered MVMCP tickets last weekend on Sat. 2 adults and 1 child. It cleared through my bank but I never got a confirmation email like I was supposed to. Called 1st thing this morning to ticket services and told them. She apologized and said she would send me my confirmation right away. Still haven't gotten in. Even emailed the wdw.tickets.inquiries@disneyworld.com that it gave me when I called the ticket inquiry dept (in case they had my email or address wrong). Got it back that delivery failed to a non working address. Now what do I do? They are being delivered via standard mail, so I know it could take a while. That's the main reason I want the confirmation, in case they don't arrive. I'm at a loss.

DisneysRedHead

The email should be just ticket.inquiries@disneyworld.com This may be why you recieved an error message. My best guess is that the e-mail they have for you is just incorrect because you should have recieved it within a very small time frame.

Also, check in your Junk mailbox because it may have accidentally sent it there instead of to your normal inbox. If neither of those work, call back and explain to the CM and have her check your e-mail address in the system.

Upvote 0

meganw1985

Original Poster
Finally was able to send an email to the ticket inquiries today. Got a confirmation that my email was received, but still notmy tickets :ROFLOL: I rarely have complaints about anything remotely related to Disney, but sometimes I feel like they take things that should be oh so simple and make them unnecessarily complicated :brick:

Upvote 0

CMTinkerbell99

I ordered MVMCP tickets last weekend on Sat. 2 adults and 1 child. It cleared through my bank but I never got a confirmation email like I was supposed to. Called 1st thing this morning to ticket services and told them. She apologized and said she would send me my confirmation right away. Still haven't gotten in. Even emailed the wdw.tickets.inquiries@disneyworld.com that it gave me when I called the ticket inquiry dept (in case they had my email or address wrong). Got it back that delivery failed to a non working address. Now what do I do? They are being delivered via standard mail, so I know it could take a while. That's the main reason I want the confirmation, in case they don't arrive. I'm at a loss.

Do you have your confirmation number from when you ordered your tickets online? or if you do not do not worry about it (they should be able to look up via your credit card number. If your tickets do not arrive ticket services can deactivate the tickets they sent out and send you new tickets. HTH

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom