Did you get the new Disney Vera Bradley?

6laurac

Original Poster
Hi all,

To all the brave people who stood in line at 3am (or later) to purchase one of the new Disney Vera Bradley bags, what do you think, was it worth it? I've seen reviews saying that Minnie and Mickey were not visible because of the way the fabric was cut. But there's always someone not happy with everything:grumpy:. I am excited to order mine in October. Let me know what you think!

Tigger1999

Hey!
I haven't gotten one yet but it looks cool
Which one do you like better?
I like the darker one better. Based on the pictures that I've seen, it seems like you can see the Mickey better.

Sorry haha just wanted to comment :D

6laurac

Original Poster
Hey!
I haven't gotten one yet but it looks cool
Which one do you like better?
I like the darker one better. Based on the pictures that I've seen, it seems like you can see the Mickey better.

Sorry haha just wanted to comment :D

I want the black Mickey one in a backpack too! Just hope that from ordering online I can get a good pattern.

Disneykidder

There are only two patterns available. A black pattern called, "Midnight with Mickey" and pink, "Just Mousing Around." I prefer the black. They are available now at the parks until the end of October when they will then be available online at the Disney Store. I'm not sure of the prices but my guess is that it will be around the average price of Vera.

My birthday was the other day and I have a great coupon from the Vera stores...stinks I cannot use it there for this.

Kbfarms

We got the duffles for our Christmas trip at Disney online. We also got 10% off using the Disney Visa, so they were $89.00 each, : )!!!!! So if you have a Disney Card, that is probably the way to go.

disneygirl1024

Disneystore.com is out of them, VB website doesn't have them and when we were there in Florida in October the Disney store didn't have them either. Talk about supply and demand. I'm ticked I can't even come close to one. N the people on eBay that has them selling them for crap loads more is just wrong!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom