Did they cut the Everest waterfalls?

ImagineerAndy

Original Poster
Hi guys,
just to ask, did the cut the waterfalls from EE, because they are not there now, obviously the ride doesn't open until April, are there plans to put them in or have they been cut?
Thank you!

CrashNet

They're there ImagineerAndy, and from what I understand are running too. Its really hard to see in the video if you haven't ridden it yet, but there is one on each side of the lift.

Magicot

ImagineerAndy said:
Hi guys,
just to ask, did the cut the waterfalls from EE, because they are not there now, obviously the ride doesn't open until April, are there plans to put them in or have they been cut?
Thank you!

Yep, they are definetly there now. mkt posted some amazing pictures of EE today. Check out his vast collection by clicking on his direct link> http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=69266 The last three pics at the bottom of the page each have a waterfall shot on the left side of the pic.

brkgnews

In case it hasn't been mentioned (still going through a week's worth of posts)... the blowing snow effect was working very briefly Thursday morning, but I didn't see it again after that. It wasn't on the tall peak, but rather on one of the lower ones.

brkgnews

To me, it appeared to be just a water mist. Frankly, if I hadn't known that it was supposed to be snow, it would have looked a bit like the steam you see coming off of any building's rooftop a/c unit during cold weather. Obviously not a major thing, but a neat little side effect.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom