Did The Land open today?

MCFantasia

Original Poster
I know The Land was scheduled to reopen today and everyone's been in a big fuss about whether the redesign will be good or not. Just wondering if it opened and if so how it looks.

CTXRover

Last I heard, The Land's rehab was pushed back until the end of April. If the look of Soarin's queue is any indication though, the rehab will probably have The Land looking better than ever. The only thing known/seen at this point are the reinstallation of the balloons in the center of the pavilion. However, now there are four balloons themed to each season and apparently a central Earth balloon.

Coaster3001

Well I guess we won't know for sure until about 11pm. cause who would leave before illuminations @ 9:00 and then there's the drive home.

Montu

Coaster3001 said:
Well I guess we won't know for sure until about 11pm. cause who would leave before illuminations @ 9:00 and then there's the drive home.

The Land's closed. Walls still up.

RedGear

fingers crossed

I hope the land opens up on the 26th because thats the day before my trip to disney world, and I really want to go see what they did during the rebrubishment.

And I hope Soarin' rocks!!!!

:slurp:

NADisney

So if The Land is closed till the end of april , The AP previews next weekend will be held on the side near Imagination like the soft previews these past few weeks?

TinkerBell9988

NADisney said:
So if The Land is closed till the end of april , The AP previews next weekend will be held on the side near Imagination like the soft previews these past few weeks?

I would also like to know where the APs will be entering the attraction during the AP Preview weekend. Not sure if I can make it up there, but would love to know anyway.

I cannot wait to see the Land... I'm having "Land Withdrawal"... :lol:

ProjectTracker

Information you need to know.

All the information that you need to know:
The Land Pavillion opening April 26th, 2005.
Soarin' opening May 5th and 6th, 2005.
Garden Grill opens sometime in July 2005.

rad_rat

The latest information from the Cast Portal -- via some castmember relatives -- is that the Land Pavilion will be closed through Saturday, April 30th, and reopen on Sunday, May 1st.

Flbeachbum

I will be there the April 28th - 30th. I will keep my fingers crossed but can always come back in late May on a day trip if I miss out.

I"m curious how disney did at hiding the soaring building. If I remember, you could see it over the canada pavillion, anyone have a recent picture?
-Jim

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom