Did TDO Design this new Forum???

Walt_Disney

Original Poster
The new forum layout is awful!!! Please change it back to the old style. And yes I did change the color scheme to blue and I still hate it.

Grrrrrrrrrr......

devoy1701

that's pretty harsh man.

I've found that once I got over the set up changes, it's not to hard to navigate and it's definitely running a lot quicker. From what Steve said they implemented in a rush because the old forum was falling apart. I'm sure over time we'll see more tweaks, customization and "plussing" to make the site look, feel, and run as well as possible.

nepalostparks

The new forum layout is awful!!! Please change it back to the old style. And yes I did change the color scheme to blue and I still hate it.

Grrrrrrrrrr......

It can't be changed back to the old style, as the old software is simply outdated and not able to handle such a large, heavily used forum like this. There is a learning curve with any change, but if you give it a little time, you'll more than likely realize how much better this new forum design works, both in how fast and easy it is to use along with all of the new features such as alerts and an incredible search function.

Of course, if you're that unhappy with the FREE service provided to you, there is certainly no one forcing you to visit and be that upset with it. Hopefully you will adjust like 99.9% of the rest of the users have :)

ddbowdoin

I think it's a lot better... just cleaner and a more modern interface. The alert is really what does it for me, I used to lose conversation because I'd forget where I posted since I was involved in various threads around the site, now it's real easy to keep track.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Going back isn't an option.
Change was and is inevitable.
Live with it, adapt and [dare I say it] assimilate...

Walt_Disney

Original Poster
Thank you for all your feedback... After playing around a little more I see your points it does work faster and I do like the notifications.. so overall not as bad as I thought.

wannab@dis

The new forum is magnitudes better than the old forum! The speed, layout, navigation and, most my favorite, the mobile version are all vastly improved.

Give it some time and I think you'll like it better!

ETA: Looks like you did give it a chance and are seeing the improvements. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom