Did Raglan Rd open yesterday?

GoofyFreek

Original Poster
I have seen several people say that it was going to open on the 8th to CM and then to the public on 9th. Anyone know if this happened or not??

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
here are some pics from last night

Attachments

• DSC05522.JPG
    DSC05522.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC05523.JPG
    DSC05523.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC05524.JPG
    DSC05524.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC05525.JPG
    DSC05525.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC05526.JPG
    DSC05526.JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 46

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
and some more pics

Attachments

• DSC05527.JPG
    DSC05527.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC05528.JPG
    DSC05528.JPG
    151.9 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC05529.JPG
    DSC05529.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 53

mousermerf

Account Suspended
There were free CM meals inside on the 8th and more planned for the 9th. Same sorta thing they did prior to opening the Princess meal in Epcot.

I was told tha they werent able to open on the original date because they didnt pass test. So I guess they keep on backing it up. Im going to PI tommorow night so ill be able to check if its open or not.

MissM

I was at Downtown Disney yesterday and we walked by. It looks like they were still doing some work (i.e. construction) on the inside. But the exterior looked almost done. The outdoor bar area looked like it needed to be finished and the courtyard still looked like it needed polish, but when you looked in the open doors, you could see some of the area but it didn't all look done. There was also a lot of active construction/moving/setup noises coming from inside. They had most of the windows boarded up from the inside so you couldn't see in too terribly much. Plus they had a barricade around it that didn't let you get too close. Last time I saw it though was months ago and it was still just walls. It looks like a massive building with multiple areas. There was a Shop section, a Fish 'n' Chips area, and others. It looks like it's multiple buildings - different themeing and painting with different outside signs - that are all connected. And did I mention it's really big looking?

Just the outside looks really detailed though. Very nice. I've heard October 20/21st as the new target open date. The signs just say coming soon.
-m

DreamFlight911

MissM said:
I was at Downtown Disney yesterday and we walked by. It looks like they were still doing some work (i.e. construction) on the inside. But the exterior looked almost done. The outdoor bar area looked like it needed to be finished and the courtyard still looked like it needed polish, but when you looked in the open doors, you could see some of the area but it didn't all look done. There was also a lot of active construction/moving/setup noises coming from inside. They had most of the windows boarded up from the inside so you couldn't see in too terribly much. Plus they had a barricade around it that didn't let you get too close. Last time I saw it though was months ago and it was still just walls. It looks like a massive building with multiple areas. There was a Shop section, a Fish 'n' Chips area, and others. It looks like it's multiple buildings - different themeing and painting with different outside signs - that are all connected. And did I mention it's really big looking?

Just the outside looks really detailed though. Very nice. I've heard October 20/21st as the new target open date. The signs just say coming soon.
-m

i saw the same thing was there last night as well oct 21 is targeted but not comfirmed

dploew

Wow...when I was there Thursday night, the walls were still up and there was somebody working on it (doing something near the windows) at 12:45AM (I guess it was Friday).

mickeysaver

Well, I just booked our ADR for December 13 at Raglan Road tonight. I heard that October 21 is the official grand opening day. I can't wait to try this restaurant, especially since I was able to snag one of the $50 gift certificates for $25 through the Clear Channel promo. Maggie

Went to lunch at Planet Hollywood today and decided to stop by. It still looked like there was alot of work to be done inside. I tried to find someone around the area to ask if there was a cast preview today but I couldnt find anyone. I saw a few people, but couldnt figure out what they were doing.

jimmybop

According to the news letter at work (World of Disney) There is a soft opening "later" this week for "downtown disney guests". What is "Later" and who counts as "DTD guest" is beyond me, but that is how it is worded

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom