Did I just dream this?

DisneyparkFreak

Original Poster
I remember having a discussion with someone about a potential ride in the Morocco pavilion themed to Aladdin. Called escape from the cave of wonders or something like this, where the Que is themed to the inside of the cave of wonders and if you touch something smoke and light stuff happens and then ride is taken after the magic carpet escape sequence and is a roller coaster. Did I dream that or make up an amazing ride for Epcot?

TwilightZone

I remember having a discussion with someone about a potential ride in the Morocco pavilion themed to Aladdin. Called escape from the cave of wonders or something like this, where the Que is themed to the inside of the cave of wonders and if you touch something smoke and light stuff happens and then ride is taken after the magic carpet escape sequence and is a roller coaster. Did I dream that or make up an amazing ride for Epcot?
well there was something similar to what your describing in disneyquest. but, the lack of good footage and me being there suggests that yes, it was all just a dream.
maxresdefault.jpg

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
There was a discussion early on in the Ratatouille thread about a shared ride building between Morocco and France, and an Aladdin ride was touted as a possible option.

JIMINYCR

You might have recalled the game title in your dream.
escape-from-the-cave-of-wonders.jpg

mixed with scenes of the movie.
07.png

aladdin%2Bcave%2Bof%2Bwonders%2Bescape%2Bdisney.png

But if it could happen, it would make for a decent coaster ride in Morocco.

make up an amazing ride for Epcot?

This aint be a good thing because Aladdin is loosely connected to Baghdad, Iraq(think "Thief of Baghdad") and set in fictional but nonetheless very Arabian Agrabah. This Morocco site does not work. This is the wrong continent and separated by 3 or more countries and over 3,000 air miles.

Last edited:
Yes and it still is potentially offensive and incongruent.

I guess we don't care that they are different cultures in different parts of the world as long as deserts, goats, hookahs and loose fitting clothes are at play.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom