Did FREE DINING make you more stressed?

Did the Free Dining Plan/Paid Dining Plan make you feel stressed/rushed/etc..?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • No!

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters

DisneyRoxMySox

I got just as much done as I usually do in the same amount of time with the dining plan. Thanks to some homework and all of you here, I knew exactly how the plan worked. Sure, it was a lot of food. But it was all soo good!

zjer

It must be stressing a bunch of guests out, Disney Reservations just called to inform me that the restaurants are very busy and it would be in my best interest to attempt a few reservations. I hate reservations becaues I like to be in the mood for......(insert food genre here) when the time comes. I don't know, maybe I will now however.....

natalia1681

Being a huge fan of the Dinning Plan and previously the Silver Dinning, I have to admit the huge push by Disney by giving the plan away has made things more difficult for people

I made ADR for LeCellier back in Feb for our Sept trip. Then the Halloween night at MK schedule came out and is only offered the same night as our 5pm LeCellier ADR. So we have to eat and get to MK at 7pm.

It's too late to rearrange dinner and I don't want to cancel LeCellier so we will have to go with the flow. It may be a little rush, but what can we do.

Same thing with us. We decided to add MNSSHP a bit later and the restaurant we had an ADR for 6:30. I called to change and they are all booked. So, now we are having the sitdown lunch and counter service at MNSSHP!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom