Did Coca Cola go "New Coke" again with the Beverly?

carriebeth

If you like Beverly pranks you would have loved our last experience. My 3 year old tends to gag easily anyways. He was young to experience all the flavors on previous trips so last September was his first chance. His 17 year old sister gave him a big sample of Beverly before I even realized what it was, and he quickly gulped it not expecting anything. I turned and realized what had just happened as I saw him start gagging....and then begin throwing up all over the floor. You are sort of stuck in that store with no easy exit and he proceeded to vomit on the floor like 5 times...like everywhere. It was horrifying. I asked the cast member at the counter for some supplies to clean it up and she insisted they would do so. Sometimes when I close my eyes I still experience the horror of replaying my child puking all over the coke floor at Disney.

ImperfectPixie

If you like Beverly pranks you would have loved our last experience. My 3 year old tends to gag easily anyways. He was young to experience all the flavors on previous trips so last September was his first chance. His 17 year old sister gave him a big sample of Beverly before I even realized what it was, and he quickly gulped it not expecting anything. I turned and realized what had just happened as I saw him start gagging....and then begin throwing up all over the floor. You are sort of stuck in that store with no easy exit and he proceeded to vomit on the floor like 5 times...like everywhere. It was horrifying. I asked the cast member at the counter for some supplies to clean it up and she insisted they would do so. Sometimes when I close my eyes I still experience the horror of replaying my child puking all over the coke floor at Disney.
OMG!!! Poor kid!

donaldtoo

I’ve posted this ‘round these boards before, but, I LUVS me some Beverly...!!!!!!! :hungry:
Have been to Ice Station Cool/Club Cool on every trip. I always have several “shots” while there, and then walk out the door with a coupla’ more for the road..!!!!! :hilarious:
Not exactly sure why I like it so much, but, it’s probably because it’s not nasty-sweet like the vast majority of soft drinks.
Anyhoo, I’m gonna’ be a bit peeved if they messed with it...!!!!! :bored:;):)

Tanna Eros

I’ve posted this ‘round these boards before, but, I LUVS me some Beverly...!!!!!!! :hungry:
Have been to Ice Station Cool/Club Cool on every trip. I always have several “shots” while there, and then walk out the door with a coupla’ more for the road..!!!!! :hilarious:
Not exactly sure why I like it so much, but, it’s probably because it’s not nasty-sweet like the vast majority of soft drinks.
Anyhoo, I’m gonna’ be a bit peeved if they messed with it...!!!!! :bored:;):)
Like Moxie! Every so once in a while, I must have a Moxie! And it's AWFUL!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom