Did anyone download the Imagination demo song?

disney1023

Original Poster
The original demo song for Journey into Imagination in the 80's has been deleted from YouTube, and I was hoping someone either has it downloaded or could direct me to a website that has it. Martin, maybe?

Cmdr_Crimson

The original demo song for Journey into Imagination in the 80's has been deleted from YouTube, and I was hoping someone either has it downloaded or could direct me to a website that has it. Martin, maybe?

Laughingplace.com's site states it was touringplan youtube channel..
https://www.laughingplace.com/w/news/2011/03/31/videos-unused-journey-into-imagination-song-demos/

The song was composed and sung by artist Bob Moline who had done songs for American Adventure, O'Canada and the ever popular Listen to The Land song...

trainplane3

Ah. I know exactly what you're talking about. It was on a channel with a Horizons demo as well. There were two versions on that channel. Of course I didn't download it though, mainly because I don't like Youtube compression especially on iffy quality demos.

I didn't think it was on there, I thought it was "Epcot somethingsomething".

Not sure what this is but color me intrigued. Now I want to listen to it! Thanks a lot @disney1023.

It was a nice change when compared to One Little Spark. It wasn't as memorable, but it was catchy in it's own way.

It's in @marni1971's video at 6:03, at least a snippet of it. I thought it was around 2 minutes-ish.

disney1023

Original Poster
Ah. I know exactly what you're talking about. It was on a channel with a Horizons demo as well. There were two versions on that channel. Of course I didn't download it though, mainly because I don't like Youtube compression especially on iffy quality demos.
Interestingly enough, you can still find a video of the Horizons demo song on YouTube, by a different person of course.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom