Did any one see Stacey's new movie preview???

ajsayas

Original Poster
I was just on yahoo movies and saw stacey from the disney top 7 seven show they show at all the hotels in wdw is in a new movie called. Me you and us and its a love story so I guess she is big time and I guess they will be looking to replace her. Any one here new about this???:sohappy:

Brian_WDW74

I was just on yahoo movies and saw stacey from the disney top 7 seven show they show at all the hotels in wdw is in a new movie called. Me you and us and its a love story so I guess she is big time and I guess they will be looking to replace her. Any one here new about this???:sohappy:

The movie is a small independent feature that will only be released in 83 cities, so I definitely wouldn't call it the "big time." And no, WDW is not replacing her. She'll be filming scenes for an updated Top Seven show in the next couple of months.

BTW, did you know that she's also the star of another movie that will be released next year called "True Champion"? And she also stars in a television series called "7th Street Theater" that airs every Saturday evening on TBN. You can find out all about her by visiting her web site at http://www.staceyjaswad.com. :wave:

sillykid

The acting of the older man in the trailor looks worse then those tacky B-movies late night on Cinamax. WOW, work must be slow for her right now.

JimboJones123

So, she plays somebody that can order off the "Senior Menu"??? She looks younger than the girl playing the 16 year old. Oh, and I wouldn't say "Corn". I would say first year film school. I think somebody in one of my theory classes made that exact same film.

wainy

Stacey

You have to admit it, the 'Top 7 must sees' is soo cheesy and over the top, but I can't help watching it every time I turn the TV on, it's infectious! I bet she cringes when she watches how bad the production was, but it's good for her acting resume? After all, millions watch it every year and she has been offered other roles due to guests watching it on vacation who are in he movie trade. Good luck to her.

urbanvegan

I am a Stacey fan through and through, and never tire of her on the Top 7 (even watch it at home now and then)- but I can't say as that movie looks like anything I will be seeing.

Best of luck to her though - in all of her projects.

Jerm

Just a heads up, she is not going away as Top 7 host! She was filming the for TSM not to long ago and getting some updated shots of stuff in Dec during Mousefest. I am actually having dinner with her on friday so I will find out any other changes going on with her and the Top 7.

J

urbanvegan

Just a heads up, she is not going away as Top 7 host! She was filming the for TSM not to long ago and getting some updated shots of stuff in Dec during Mousefest. I am actually having dinner with her on friday so I will find out any other changes going on with her and the Top 7.

J

Wish her luck on her movie, and let her know that she doesn't really look old enough to play a 46 year old.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom