Diary for Kids

Mori Anne

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
:) This is something I do with my kids when we go on vacation. I was reading the tips and saw the thread for the diary for the adults to use for daily activities, and I though that I would pass this "diary idea" on also. Thanks for reading:)

When I take my kids in January, I am taking a diary for my daughter to write in after we get back to the hotel about her day. Since she is only 4, I will be doing the writing, but when I get home, I am going to use some of the pictures I will be taking and putting her diary into a story format to make a book out of it. This way she will always remember her first Disney Trip.

CAPTAIN HOOK

A good idea - if you have time. I've always found that when we get back to the hotel / villa its straight to bed as the kids are tired after a full day

SewIn2Disney

How about instead of writing in it when you get back to the room, you can keep a small notebook with you, and write in it when you are waiting in line for an attraction, waiting for food, etc. It helps the time go by quicker, and all of the days activities are still fresh in your mind. Later on, when you get home, you can transfer it over into book form, or whatever you plan on doing with it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom