Diamond Horseshoe Buffet?

dumboflyer

Original Poster
Anyone tried the Diamond Horseshoe Buffet? I excited to hear if it was good. Were people sitting upstairs too? Any entertainment? I loved that magician with the cards that they used to have.

I think it's weird that it is only open from 2pm-8pm! Why not noon-8pm?

Any rumors or news about the likelihood of adding either Diamond Horseshoe or Pirata y Perrote (sp?) as permanent? Probably not both.

dumboflyer

Original Poster
Yikes! I'm well aware that it was only opened today, but I imagine that someone probably ate there today and would post! I'm also well aware that it is only open for this weekend, but I assume it is a test run for something more permanent eventually! Yikes, I'm not sure why you've got attitude about the post! Do you need to go to Disney--the happiest place on earth--to cheer up!?!?

Number_6

dumboflyer said:
Yikes! I'm well aware that it was only opened today, but I imagine that someone probably ate there today and would post! I'm also well aware that it is only open for this weekend, but I assume it is a test run for something more permanent eventually! Yikes, I'm not sure why you've got attitude about the post! Do you need to go to Disney--the happiest place on earth--to cheer up!?!?

There was no attitude in my post. I was only giving you information that I felt would be helpful. There's no need to get so defensive. I'm sorry you thought that I was being rude to you. I really was just trying to help.

dumboflyer

Original Poster
Good, I'm glad that all is well, and thanks! No harm done! :)

I am going to WDW on Dec. 17 and I hope that they have one of those new "temp" buffets up and running through Christmas time. MK needs more places to eat and Diamond Horseshoe needs to NOT be a Woody & Jessie Meet-n-Greet! What a waste of a cool space!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom