Diamond Cab Company

wrblplayas

Original Poster
Hey Everyone.

Has anyone here used the Diamond Cab Company?

I got a price a while back and booked them but i can't find anyone that has used them before. We got a price of $56 each way, inclusive of tax and tolls
for 6 people from MCO to Disney World Swan June 17-23.

Anyone have anything good/bad to say about this place?

Been thinking about switching to Quicksilver just because everyone is familiar with them and also a sponsor here.

Thanks

Quicksilver

WDWMAGIC Transportation Sponsor
Hey Everyone.

Has anyone here used the Diamond Cab Company?

I got a price a while back and booked them but i can't find anyone that has used them before. We got a price of $56 each way, inclusive of tax and tolls
for 6 people from MCO to Disney World Swan June 17-23.

Anyone have anything good/bad to say about this place?

Been thinking about switching to Quicksilver just because everyone is familiar with them and also a sponsor here.

Thanks

Hi,

Sorry to intrude.. I have not heard of this cab company, maybe new folks...

Their round trip will come to $112.00 with a taxi; our rate is $130.00 with a van (you'd also get a free 30 minutes stop for groceries). ;)

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas.

wrblplayas

Original Poster
I reserved with your company.

I sent a message to you. I'd like to add the 30 minute grocery stop which i didn't select when i reserved.

Can that be added?

Quicksilver

I reserved with your company.

I sent a message to you. I'd like to add the 30 minute grocery stop which i didn't select when i reserved.

Can that be added?

Just emailed you back. The free 30 minutes stop has been added to your reservation.:animwink:

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas

gwhb75

Just emailed you back. The free 30 minutes stop has been added to your reservation.:animwink:

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas

How much would a cab ride be from Animal Kingdom Lodge to the Beach Club (one way) for four people?, Does your company do that or is it just to and from the airport?

Graham

Quicksilver

How much would a cab ride be from Animal Kingdom Lodge to the Beach Club (one way) for four people?, Does your company do that or is it just to and from the airport?

Graham

Hey Graham,

For such a short drive the cheapest option would be just to catch a cab from your resort (it will cost you approx. $10.00). Our minimum charge with the towncar is $40.00.;)

Funfy

Megabus stop

Hi Graham:

Does your company have a rate from the Megabus stop in Orlando (W Jefferson St btw N Garland Ave and N Gertrude Ave)? We are taking Megabus to Orlando and currently thinking of renting a car-would love to know your rates.

Thanks.

:sohappy:

Quicksilver

Hi Graham:

Does your company have a rate from the Megabus stop in Orlando (W Jefferson St btw N Garland Ave and N Gertrude Ave)? We are taking Megabus to Orlando and currently thinking of renting a car-would love to know your rates.

Thanks.

:sohappy:

Sorry, we do not provide service from any train or bus stations.

Funfy

Sorry, we do not provide service from any train or bus stations.

Well, technically it is neither. Megabus drops off at shopping centers, business centers, convention centers, some rapid transit stations. That is one of the ways they keep their costs so low.

More and more people from the Atlanta area are starting to take it. Might be worth a look to see if it fits your business model.

Anyway, thanks for the information. Looks like back to the rental car.:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom