diagon alley

Livelovedisney

Original Poster
It could be "done" in 2 hours but we spent 4 hours in there before getting, wands or riding Gringott's. It's that immersive. How big a fan are you?
I read all the books and seen all the movies. I don't really care to get my own wand nor do I care to wear HP clothing. The books really did move me and I did cry while reading them, but it's been a couple years since I've picked them back up again. So big fan, but not super.

JoeCamel

I read all the books and seen all the movies. I don't really care to get my own wand nor do I care to wear HP clothing. The books really did move me and I did cry while reading them, but it's been a couple years since I've picked them back up again. So big fan, but not super.
You might change your mind about how big of a fan you are the first time you walk through the wall. Many do. Be sure to use the proper entrance not one of the exits.

SJH'72

Oh yes, walking through the wall was amazing! I had goosebumps. And coming from London I was pretty impressed with how they did Kings Cross too, it was like being at home when we got off the train, although somewhat cleaner :)

JoeCamel

Opposite the Knight bus. We only saw it because so many others were walking through there. Don’t think there was any signs........
There is a sign.... you have to be a wizard to see it. It is the leaky cauldron sign and the entrance to the alley is next to it rather than through it like in the movie.

harry-potter-diagon-alley-london-entrance-600x450.jpg

Proper entrance, Leaky sign is to the left as is the phone booth with Knight Bus across the street next to the Shaftesbury Memorial Fountain (Eros)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom