DHS Tower of Terror closing for rehab/ electrical work

RSoxNo1

Lightning Lanes are running out fairly early in the day for this, I'm guessing it's still not running reliably.

ToTBellHop

The Dark Lord reports that work is finally complete on ToT, just in time for RnRC to close next week. Happy to hear all shafts are back up and running at Tower!

ToTBellHop

What’s been going on at Tower lately? Whenever I look, it has an extremely long wait. Like, right now, it has a longer wait time than Rise of the Resistance.

ToTBellHop

So why bump this thread from a year ago?
Because I was wondering if it is still having maintenance work done that would explain the (apparently) frequent closure of an entire side? That has not historically been typical of the ride.

I find it fascinating that folks attack others for starting new topics and for bumping old ones when an applicable development arises.

gorillaball

What’s been going on at Tower lately? Whenever I look, it has an extremely long wait. Like, right now, it has a longer wait time than Rise of the Resistance.
Good question, I had a friend there last week of July and when they rode only one side was operating. I don't know if that was temporary or not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom