DHS to Magic Kingdom Transportation?

disneyfan295

Original Poster
I am planning a park hopping day where I will spend the first half of the day at Disney's Hollywood Studios and will finish at the Magic Kingdom. Does anyone know the best way to get between parks? I am staying off property and I have a car.

Iris

I am planning a park hopping day where I will spend the first half of the day at Disney's Hollywood Studios and will finish at the Magic Kingdom. Does anyone know the best way to get between parks? I am staying off property and I have a car.
If you don't want to drive from DHS to the Magic Kingdom, you could take the bus from DHS to the Contemporary and walk to the Magic Kingdom.

Rob562

If you don't want to drive from DHS to the Magic Kingdom, you could take the bus from DHS to the Contemporary and walk to the Magic Kingdom.

No need. The Studios-to-MK bus goes directly to the MK. There's no need to connect through the TTC anymore.

-Rob

PlutoHasFleas

No. Just show the receipt from the first parking at the second boot.
Correct. You pay for a single day of parking, wether you stay parked in MK or move to another park.

When park hopping from MK to DHS, I take the monorail to the TTC, then another to Epcot. Then I route through Epcot, possibly stopping for SSE of Captain EO. I exit through the International Gateway and board a Friendship boat to DHS.

Seems like a lot, but I drive almost an hour sometimes to visit the parks. I make the most out of commuting between parks :)

CAPTAIN HOOK

To make things easier on yourself - leave your car in the parking lot of the park which you'll visit last (in this case MK). Sure, its a bit of messing about and a bit more travelling, BUT, there's nothing worse than finishing your day at MK, being all hot and tired and then having to bus it back to DHS to find your car

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
My DD BF from college is at Disneyland. She missed the memo that it was Dapper Day, as all the locals are now filtering into the parks in Dapper attire.

Beg your pardon, but what does this post have to do with the OP question about parking?

LAKid53

Premium Member
Drive. That way you won't have to rely on Disney transportation, and your car will always be where you are - which is especially handy at the end of the day.

But you forget he will take Disney transportation when he parks at the TT&C to go to the MK....

LAKid53

Premium Member
To make things easier on yourself - leave your car in the parking lot of the park which you'll visit last (in this case MK). Sure, its a bit of messing about and a bit more travelling, BUT, there's nothing worse than finishing your day at MK, being all hot and tired and then having to bus it back to DHS to find your car

Especially since DHS typically has an earlier closing time than MK and buses between the two parks may not be running. Either way, he's going to get to experience the Magic that is Disney transportation!

ratherbeinwdw

Drive. It will save you tons of time. Since they started the busses between parks, we have used them many times. We have had to wait for a very long time at DHS to get a bus to any other park. The quickest bus was from AK to MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom