DHS-Pixar Place Expansion Open Brainstorming

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster
This thread is to make an expansion to Pixar Place. We all know that the Backlot area and the Honey I Shrunk Play Area is dying to become part of Pixar Place. So let's expand and share ideas. Here's some of mine...

Here's a map depicting my ideas.
http://i47.tinypic.com/312v6mr.jpg

Pixar Land

-A Bug's Land, You are shrunken to the size of a tiny bug here. This area will simply have next generation Meet and Greets like the ones in the FYL Expansion and a re themed Honey I Shrunk the Audience Play Area to a Bug theme.

-Monstropolis, Themed to the Monsters Inc. movie. Here you will be immersed in the theming as you stroll around the city of Monstropolis from Pixar's movie Monsters Inc. The focal point of the land will be Monsters Incorporated building which will house the indoor coaster themed to the door scene in the movie.

-Nomanisan Island, Themed to the island from The Incredibles. Here you will be allowed access by only crossing a bridge. You will be immersed in the theming and it will house a TTA-like attraction which lets you go through all the environments of the island. And there will also be a ride themed after the scene where Violet and Dash are trying to escape the Omnidroid (I think that's the scene) But anyway, it will be a thrill ride that reaches VERY high speeds. And with a stunning finale where you get to battle Omnidroid by confusing it and tangling its arms by running around it, etc.

-Toy Story Playland, pretty much enhanced theming, you're in Andy's backyard, and the facade for TSMM will be rethemed to a large game box called "Midway Mania". Apparently this is a new toy Andy got for his birthday and the green army men are trying to find out what it's about, and see if it's worthy of getting one of the other toys replaced.

rct247

This will help you out:

picture.php

Red are attractions. Yellow are merchandise. Green are food. Brown are restrooms. Black is backstage areas. The area outlined in white is my best guess of the possible Pixar expansion area.

As for your ideas, the only thing that confused me was the Incredibles area. In all honesty, the island name still doesn't ring a bell. While the area idea would be pretty cool, most people probably wouldn't connect with the name of it. With the image above, keep in mind space limitations. If the backlot tour leaves, it frees up a lot of space, but it is still limited back there. It still amazes me how they fit Toy Story in such a small place.

_Scar

Maybe a Fro-Zone Ice-Coaster would be cool, but don't use put an island in PP.

Also, DHS NEEEDS a water ride.

GrumpyFan

DHS does need some kind of water attraction.

I would like to see a themed water coaster similar to Atlantis at Seaworld or even a flying style like Manta. It would probably be best to keep it in water coaster style since there are already a few other high thrill attractions at DHS. Also, a water coaster doesn't have the height requirements that a flying coaster would so almost everyone from young to old could ride.
I would theme it using Crush and some of the other characters from Finding Nemo, and the part of the movie where they're riding the EAC. The ride would be partly inside and partly outside. I might also add a kiddy style coaster using Mr Ray or Squirt, but do it all inside.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom