DHS Map Details!

darthjohnny

Looks like any memory of Narnia is gone.

Any word on whether there will be a new attraction there?

The attraction is coming back in time for the second movie.

They'll probably fill it in when Toy Story Mania is officially open and they come out with a new map.

aladdin2007

Is it just me or does the Toy Story Mania facade on the map and in construction photos looks like a Walgreens or supermarket? :p

Vernonpush

Is it just me or does the Toy Story Mania facade on the map and in construction photos looks like a Walgreens or supermarket? :p
Now that you mention it, yes, it does. I think that it's kind of funny that they have the "construction walls" on the map, although I guess they need them so people aren't confused about getting around the area.

Jerm

Not that the picture is not cool, but hasn't that been on the map for a while? I thought it was on the map back in December when i was there.

Oh god dont say that. I work at a Walgreens, and hate every design decision the company has ever made. But sadly your kinda right.:cry:

But the actual area is starting to look nice from pictures i've seen, I love how they're going for the Pixar Studios look. I think its a great decision.:sohappy:

jt04

Oh god dont say that. I work at a Walgreens, and hate every design decision the company has ever made. But sadly your kinda right.:cry:

But the actual area is starting to look nice from pictures i've seen, I love how they're going for the Pixar Studios look. I think its a great decision.:sohappy:

Yep!

Pixar_-_front_gates.jpg

So on the arch, will Disney put Pixar on top of the arch (like at the real Pixar Animation Studio) and Place on the front of the beam or will Pixar Place be on top of the arch?

jt04

So on the arch, will Disney put Pixar on top of the arch (like at the real Pixar Animation Studio) and Place on the front of the beam or will Pixar Place be on top of the arch?

Seems like the latter would be best but we won't know for sure until someone climbs the wall and takes pics.

Actually I don't think they are up yet.
Does anyone know if the street will open before TSM opens?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom