DHS 2.0 - Culmination of all my Threads

Turtle

Original Poster
Okay, I post A LOT about new lands or ideas for Disney's Hollywood Studios. So here's my final (hopefully) thread, with all my ideas put into one.

STAR WARS GALAXYAttractions:1. Star Tours - New Adventures in 3-D!
2. Endor Speeders - Board your speeder and bike through the Endor forest (this ride system) 3. Millenium Falcon - Take a tour of Han Solo's famous ship (Walk-Through)
4. Star Ships - Pilot your own X-Wing or Tie-Fighter and soar over the Star Wars Galaxy in Tatooine

Dining:1. Mos Eisley Cantina - Burgers, chicken breast nuggets, rotisserie chicken, sandwiches, and salads
2. Imperial Eats - Burgers, pasta sandwiches, sea-food (Relocated Sci-Fi dine in with Star Wars vehicles and no screens)

Shopping:1. Tatooine Traders - (Moved to Tatooine Section)
2. Galaxy Goods - (Star Tours Exit Shop)
3. Ewok Emporium - (Toy and Collectible Shop)

Entertainment:1. Endor Celebrations - End your night with an unbelievable firework celebrations with the Star Wars characters up in the Ewok village every night at 8:30 PM
2. Jedi Training Academy - Kids 12 and under can join the Jedi Training Academy and become a young Padawan in the Tatooine Temple! You don't know what surprise will come!

MUPPET STUDIOSAttractions:1. Muppets LIVE! - Join the Muppets and watch their new show live! (Turtle Talk Technology)
2. Muppet Paint 'n' Play Theater - Gonzo needs your help to fix up the theater in this next-generation shooting gallery!
3. Muppet Mobile Labs - Scientists Bunsen and Beaker roam the lot of Muppet Studios looking for a new test for their experiment!

Dining: 1. Gonzo's Pandemonium Pizza Parlor - Brick oven pizza, pasta, seafood, and steak

Shopping:1. Muppet Whatnot Factory - Build and customize your very own Muppet
2. Muppet Mart - (Store)

PRODUCTION PROPERTYAttractions:1. Streets of America - Freely roam a recreation of a city backlot 2. The Backlot Tour - (Like Magic Kingdom Railroad that goes around the park rather than current attraction) (New ride's entrance is where current light's motors action is)

PIXAR PLACEAttractions:1. Toy Story Midway Mania - Join your favorite Toy Story characters in a 4-D midway-style game-playing adventure2. UP Adventure Is Out There - Fly above Paradise Falls with Carl, Russell, and Dug! (Omnimover Dark Ride)3. A Bug's Life Movie Set Adventure - Fun-filled larger, than life playground
4. Monsters Inc. Monstropolis Mayhem - Follow the escapades of Mike and Sulley as they race to return Boo to her bedroom before Randall finds them! (Improved Clone of DCA dark ride using Roger Rabbit Cartoon Spin ride system)
Dining:1. La Ratatouille - Casual French café
2. Harryhausens - Burgers, chicken breast nuggets, rotisserie chicken, sandwiches, and salads (Restaurant from Monsters Inc)

Shopping:1. Buy n Large - (Company from Wall-E)2. Al's Toy Barn - (Store from Toy Story 2)DISNEY STUDIOSAttractions:1. Legend of Jack Sparrow - Immerse yourself in the Pirates of the Caribbean films
2. OZ - Ride through OZ after a catastrophic tornado (Not very detailed because film is yet to come out) (Not a big thrill ride but more classic storytelling like POTC and HM) (Queue starts off in the circus that was revealed in the trailer)3. TRON The Grid - Go into the world of Tron (Queue starts off in Flynn's Arcade)

MICKEY AVENUE
Attractions:1. Plane Crazy Coaster - Fun for all ages coaster2. Steamboat Willie Carousel - Water carousel with Mickey conducting in the middle

ctxak98

I LIKE THIS A LOT! Only thing I think could improve this is maybe some sort of muppet ride? Ithink all the stuff for muppets is cool but nothing with the "ride" element. but otherwise lets start the constructions! It needs this

Turtle

Original Poster
I LIKE THIS A LOT! Only thing I think could improve this is maybe some sort of muppet ride? Ithink all the stuff for muppets is cool but nothing with the "ride" element. but otherwise lets start the constructions! It needs this
I LOVE the muppets but I don't think they have enough for a ride. What I'm aiming for is just a mega-interactive land so it feels that you are WITH the muppets not only in attractions but everywhere in the streets, restaurants, stores, etc.

ctxak98

I LOVE the muppets but I don't think they have enough for a ride. What I'm aiming for is just a mega-interactive land so it feels that you are WITH the muppets not only in attractions but everywhere in the streets, restaurants, stores, etc.
I think the muppets have a TON of potential as an attraction but I get what you mean as an interactive area...maybe the ride can be interactive? maybe a ride in one of bunsen and beakers new machines? and you have to navigate it on a mission to save miss piggy? idk just some thoughts

SmartNoob89

MUPPET STUDIOSAttractions:1. Muppets LIVE! - Join the Muppets and watch their new show live! (Turtle Talk Technology)
2. Muppet Paint 'n' Play Theater - Gonzo needs your help to fix up the theater in this next-generation shooting gallery!
3. Muppet Mobile Labs - Scientists Bunsen and Beaker roam the lot of Muppet Studios looking for a new test for their experiment!

Dining: 1. Gonzo's Pandemonium Pizza Parlor - Brick oven pizza, pasta, seafood, and steak

Shopping:1. Muppet Whatnot Factory - Build and customize your very own Muppet
2. Muppet Mart - (Store)

Okay, why did you put another shooting ride in DHS? Don't we already have Toy Story Midway Mania? While your idea does seem plausible for Gonzo to do, you should try to keep the rides as unique as possible.

WED99

I love a lot of these ideas. The best ones in my opinion are Paint 'n' Play Theater and Mickey Avenue. If only there were some way to have Paint 'n' Play without out people arguing about 2 shooters :( Mickey Avenue would have to be in shades of grey right? Just curious, why is Mickey conducting the steamboat Willie carousel? Tht is fantasia isn't it? Here's what I think should be added....

A fantasia indoor whip ride (similar to teacups) and use the sorcerer Mickey in that and as the ride goes on, projectors turn the dull room into a bright colorful explosion!

Steamboat Willie water station. Walk onto the boat and similar to the way all the wacky things made noise in the cartoon, this time they spray water!

The Story of a Mouse. An attraction similar to one mans dream but all about the creation of Mickey Mouse. Instead of a walk through queue then show, think of it as an interactive museum! Touch screens and projectors bring mickeys history to life! Then it all ends with a circle vision show featuring a Mickey Mouse AA!

wiigirl

No Indiana Jones? I would include something Indiana Jones related, whether a show, ride, something. Love your ideas btw

Have to include Indy! :p
75.gif

Turtle

Original Poster
Okay, why did you put another shooting ride in DHS? Don't we already have Toy Story Midway Mania? While your idea does seem plausible for Gonzo to do, you should try to keep the rides as unique as possible.
it isn't necessarily a ride it's like a shooting gallery. no ride vehicle whatsoever

WED99

hey, just a random idea! Wouldn't it be cool if all the sets for the muppets paint 'n' play were just real sets and the paint got like projected on :D

ctxak98

I think a ride purely based on the muppet show would be awesome. Maybe a dark ride going through the different sets like swedish chef kitchen and pigs and space with AA figures could be awesome! and the ride is based on you getting to your seat but you take a special access pass to the backstage? idk could be cool. It is in my head! haha

WED99

I think a ride purely based on the muppet show would be awesome. Maybe a dark ride going through the different sets like swedish chef kitchen and pigs and space with AA figures could be awesome! and the ride is based on you getting to your seat but you take a special access pass to the backstage? idk could be cool. It is in my head! haha
Great idea but is it too similar to rock n roller coaster? Maybe beaker goes missing and the show starts in 5 minutes so the muppets need you to help find him. You go through different backstage sets with muppet AAs making a mess trying to find him and he continuously pops up.

ctxak98

Great idea but is it too similar to rock n roller coaster? Maybe beaker goes missing and the show starts in 5 minutes so the muppets need you to help find him. You go through different backstage sets with muppet AAs making a mess trying to find him and he continuously pops up.
Yes! I like this idea...this is what the muppets need. A ride to get people into the world and characters. I think it would help there popularity!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom