Destination D23 2021

ToTBellHop

I hear you, but all of us have been complaining about TWDC’s short sighted, money grabs, slow moving projects for YEARS on these boards..

Then came the pandemic.

A lot of folks said, “this will teach them!”

It taught them alright. It taught them how to cut even more while at the same time charging more for everything.

I will say again what everyone hates me to say…

TWDC and it’s theme parks are invincible…
Oh, I agree. The delays me off. They are disrespectful to fans. Just because they CAN get away with these things doesn’t mean they should.

I would accept it better if, in the mean time, they were busy plussing the existing attractions and rolling out new, good entertainment. As an example, TRON in 2024 but Big Thunder upgrades in 2022 and Space Mountain in 2023 would feel a lot better to me.

Trauma

I hear you, but all of us have been complaining about TWDC’s short sighted, money grabs, slow moving projects for YEARS on these boards..

Then came the pandemic.

A lot of folks said, “this will teach them!”

It taught them alright. It taught them how to cut even more while at the same time charging more for everything.

I will say again what everyone hates me to say…

TWDC and it’s theme parks are invincible…
So was the Titanic.

Disstevefan1

I'm not saying to spend at that level. Everyone has a lot of recovering to do but it hasn't stopped most other parks from adding new attractions post Covid.

How is that stock looking right now?
Year to date it up a little.
Three years to date it’s up a lot.

Dan Deesnee

Yes, plastic grass, a bocce court, and a rectangle swimming pool at a Mediterranean themed resort overlooking the shores of the Caribbean.

I've actually stayed at the Hotel Martinez in the French Riviera. Styling was pretty similar.

Now sure there are resorts over there that are absolutely incredible looking. Disney can't afford to build stuff like that. They could fake it I suppose, and the resort could have been better, I admit. However, the way people talk about it you would think it was a Best Western...

TTA94

Let me guess from now till 5pm the 50th Entertainment part of this panel will be about 5 mins long and everything else will take up the 3 hours. 🤣

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom