Dessert Party Available Dates

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Maybe I will take a walk out of my comfort zone this trip! Hehe! Is it all sweets, or are there other things that DH might enjoy - fresh fruits, maybe?? He hates chocolate, but likes fruit pies and will occasionally do white cake (scrapes off the frosting).
I'm pretty sure there is fruit, and Chocolate strawberries and a variety of juices nd other drinks

nngrendel

Original Poster
I LOVE desserts (DH, not a sweets lover - his weakness is cheese!) and LOVE Wishes, but I'm a very picky Wishes spectator - I have to watch with the castle right in front of me. It seems like Wishes is a "symmetrical" display and I'm always afraid I won't really get the full effects if I view it off to the sides. I know, it sounds REALLY silly as I'm typing this!! But, that's why I've never done the Dessert party. I'm planning our Dec. trip, and am really tempted to try it out. So, you Wishes lovers, do you miss something of the view from Tomorrowland? Anyone have pics?? Thanks!:D

Actually its my preferred way to view Wishes. This is the same angel I proposed to my wife at when we were in the Rose Garden during Wishes. There is no other way I want to view Wishes now.

Another plus about not being directly in front is lower crowds. Also viewing some of the lower exploding fireworks is obstructed by the castle. Like in this video.

Here is a view I found on You Tube on what this looks like from the Dessert Party.

dnscbus

Thanks for the response Crush Dude. To your comment about the viewpoint, this is probably our last trip to Disney (though we have been saying that for a while it feels) and we plan on watching Wishes almost every night from a variety of spots (all the ones we have in the past). We will watch from the beach at the Poly, the dessert party obviously and hopefully from the train platform. We have five nights and there is one more place but I don't know how to describe where it is without a long explanation. But we need 1 more. Does anyone have other suggestions?

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Thanks for the response Crush Dude. To your comment about the viewpoint, this is probably our last trip to Disney (though we have been saying that for a while it feels) and we plan on watching Wishes almost every night from a variety of spots (all the ones we have in the past). We will watch from the beach at the Poly, the dessert party obviously and hopefully from the train platform. We have five nights and there is one more place but I don't know how to describe where it is without a long explanation. But we need 1 more. Does anyone have other suggestions?
Go watch Illuminations too :)
Why your last trip?
Or just last trip for a while?

nngrendel

Original Poster
October times are now showing up on-line and showing available!

Go get them while there up.

They wont be there long!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom