Describe your perfect WDW day

FourFourSeven

Original Poster
Thought this would be fun:

Describe, in detail, your perfect single day at WDW. The only ground rules are:
- It has to be feasible (So you can't say "They open the Magic Kingdom for me only, and Michael Eisner agrees to take my lunchtime meeting to discuss my ideas for the park.")
- It can be a day that actually occurred, portions of days you've had at the parks, or something straight from your imagination.

Other than that, have fun. I'll post mine soon.

General Grizz

I'd spend the park morning in Fantasyland dark ride attractions and several of the Tomorrowland attractions. Then head over to Frontierland by 9 (Haha; the park opens early for early entry, of course), to do some guest/CM work at the CBJ and enjoy a few sittings. Head over to the Carousel of Progress and sit through about 3 showings. Then go back to CBJ to collect guest totals. Then ride Splash Mountain and the Haunted Mansion, and then head to EPCOT. I'd ride Living with the Land, see The American Adventure, and experience El Rio Del Tiempo. I'll head over to Wonders of Life for a mid-afternoon snack and then over to Spaceship Earth. Then, I'd hop back to the Magic Kingdom and experience "Timekeeper" and sit a few more showings of the Carousel of Progress. I'd then go over to the Jungle Cruise and back to the Country Bears until closing. :)

DanStat

I would love to have an unlimited credit line, and be able to buy anything I please from any of the gift shops. I would also like for my whole family to be there, and actually get along...you guys know how in-laws can be! :lol:

Testtrack321

Wake up at 5 and get breakfast at Beaches and Cream (Mickey donut and OJ). Treck it to International Gateway and then go in for early entry. Run (without tossing the Mickey dounut) to Test Track for a few runs. Then go to JII, HISTA, Innoventions, see the Segway ( :D ) and then do UoE, all of WoL, and then Test Track a few more times.

Then on over to MK, ride Timekeeper, CoP, Space Mountain a million times each. Then go to Concorse Steakhouse in the Contempoary and get a burger. Head back to MK, ride the rest of the mountains, Haunted Mansion, and Pirats. Hot track it back to Epcot for Tapestry, then American Adventure, Tapestry again, then Illuminations. If MGM is open, go there and ride RnR 5000000 times till closing.

Katherine

I would wake up early to my view of the Castle from my contemporary room. I would then hop down to Chef Mickey 's then on to the monorail. I would leisurely walk down mainst. smelling the popcparn, hearing laughter, and feeling the magic. I would then head over to Adbentureland for a go on the Jungle Cruise for a nice start to the morning. I would work my way all around the park and I would thane go and eat dinner at Cinderella's castle to then walk out just in time to see Spectromagic. I would then go back to the contemporary and watch the Fireworks from my balcony then the Water pagent as a kicked back and relax. Ahhhhhh... this is the life!

dreamer

Coffee and breakfast in room at monorail hotel -- with view of castle. Morning in Magic Kingdom -- one or two rides, maybe COP. Lunch at Crystal Palace and wander down Main Street to buy (lots of expensive) souvenirs. Afternoon at hotel pool for 1 - 2 hours.

Late afternoon at Epcot. Dinner at seven, wherever they serve good wine. Illuminations and hanging out at Epcot afterward. Monorail to hotel and a stroll by the lake.

Henning

My turn!

I´d have a great breakfast at the "Yacht Club Galley" - buffett of course.

Then I´d take the boat to the Studios and ride some of my/your favorite rides.

Then right at the time when my feet begin to hurt I´ll take a bus to Typhoon Lagoon, take my shirt off, catch a tube and do a couple of circles around castaway creek. Just in case I get a little hungry this might also be the time for a quick lunch pizza at the "Leaning palms".

At about 4.00pm it is the best time to stop relaxing and get back to a theme park: This time it´s EPCOT. There I´ll sneek into Test Track thru the single rider line, I´ll see "Journey into Imagination", "Food rocks", visit my "Leave a Legacy"-Tile and walk thru the shops.

Just before sunset I´d go over to World Showcase, walk one round, do some shopping, watch the "American Adventure", listen to the "Voices of Liberty" and then find my space for the first showing of Tapestry of dreams/nations (probably somewhere around Japan). After the parade I´d head over to the "American Adventure" and have a veggie-burger and an apple pie a la mode. Then it´s time for the second Tapestry of dreams/nations. After the parade and another stroll around the lagoon it´s probably "Illuminations"-time.

After the fireworks I´ll exit the park thru "International Gateway" and walk over to the "Boardwalk". There I´ll watch the artists and shows, have an ice-cream and do some shopping or just sit on a bench and watch the people.

Not yet tired? Then I´d go over to Downtown Disney and celebrate "New Years Eve".

Well and then: Back to the hotel....another Disney-day tomorrow!!!

:sohappy:

Know what?!?

I think I have to go back to WDW real soon...... :D

-Henning

Yellow Shoes

My perfect day ends with my lying in bed at my WDW resort, knowing that I will be able to do it all again tomorrow.

The perfect trip is one where there never is a "leaving day."

animegirllover

Have breakfast at Crystal Palace, then hit Adventureland, Frontierland, Liberty Square, Mickey's Toontown Fair, Fantasyland & Tomorrowland, and then revist my fav. rides at the same lands we hit.

MinnieFan

My perfect day at WDW...

For me, everyday is a perfect day at Walt Disney World. Just being there, holding my husbands hand, and having a big silly grin on my face. It's like Christmas morning when I was 6. Just perfect!

FourFourSeven

Original Poster
Okay, my turn:

Wake up early on a beautiful sunny morning in our suite at the Grand Floridian. We (myself, wife, and two young daughters) eat a quick bite in the room (cereal, bananas), and head to the Magic Kingdom for opening. Ride all the Fantasyland attractions to my daughter's content, brave Pirates of the Carribean, take my older daughter on Splash Mountain, then take the train to the front.

Take the Monorail to the Contemporary, have a late brunch at Chef Mickey's. Kids dance and play with Mickey and friends. Hop on the monorail back to the Grand Floridian, splash in the pool for a little, then naptime for the kids. Grandparents come by to watch the kids sleep (they're next door, but doing their own thing. What the heck, this is a fantasy day), while I and the wife stroll the grounds of the GF for a while. The kids wake up, and we all go to MGM. See Bear in the Big Blue House and Little Mermaid, kids are patient as we baby-swap them on TOT.

BACK to Magic Kingdom, quick meal for the kids there, then we watch the parade and the kids go on one last ride on "it's a small world". Kids fall asleep on the monorail back to the hotel. We tuck them in, the grandparents again magically appear to babysit, and my wife and I go have a long, leisurely dinner at Victoria and Albert's. Two-plus hours later, we go back to our room, see our little angels sleeping with content looks on their faces, and we drift off to sleep.

Pippa

Mmmmmmmm I think a good breakfast at the Boardwalk Bakery and the morning hanging out at MGM,followed by lunch at the Brown Derby,afternoon walking round World Showcase with a drink in the pub at the UK topped of by either Reflections Of Earth or the night spent propping up the bar at the Adventurers Club

BigNorm

My Prefect Disney Day

The day begins at the Crystal Palace for the Winnie the Pooh breakfast buffet. After stuffing myself silly, I think I would have to move onto Adventureland and ride the Jungle Cruise and Pirates of the Carribean. Then move onto Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain, and run over to Tomorrowland to ride Space Mountain.

Then, I'd take the monorail to Epcot to ride Spaceship Earth, Test Track, Mission:SPACE and Journey Into Your Imagination with Figment before settling down for lunch at the San Angel Inn. After the great meal, and a cold beer, I would ride El Rio Del Tempo and the Maelstorm in World Showcase before riding Spaceship Earth on more time.

Crusing on the Monorail one more time, I'd return to MK to relax a little bit riding the Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan's Flight, It's A Small World, and Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin, and going to see the Country Bears, Enchanted Tiki Room - Under New Managment, I'm one of the few in the minority who actually enjoys the new Tiki Room show, and Mickey's PhilharMagic, remember this is my prefect day and PhilharMagic is already open. Then I'd hope on the ultimate relaxation ride, the TTA, just to chill out a little bit.

After the TTA, I'd hop a bus to the Studios to ride the Great Movie Ride, Star Tours, Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and the Rockin' Roller Coaster. For dinner, I would cruise over to the Brown Derby, taking advantage of the dinner and a show package that the Studios offer, at least at the time of my last visit they were still offering it, and have a Cobb Salad, with chicken of course, a Hollywood, my adult beverage of choice at the Derby, and their famous Grapefruit Cake for dessert. After being stuffed silly for the third and final time for the day, I would make my way over to Fantasmic and enjoy the end to my prefect WDW Day. :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom