Depression of being in Orlando but can't visit WDW

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I completed two CP's and always had a guilty pleasure of texting my brother when playing in the parks on my days off :cool:
Just out of my curiousity (feel free to ignore), what did you do after those two tours of duty?

Just a thing I like to check on for data purposes when it comes up

Lilofan

I've attended a meeting at the Orlando Convention Center in International Drive. It's a massive complex surrounded by numerous hotels and dining. Some convention attendees busy attending their company meetings and nightly functions at times wish they could escape to the theme parks.

hanwill

This is like taking a kid inside the candy store and not letting them get anything! Congrats on the CP.... I am about to have one as well- but we are gong down a few days early to do some girly stuff there- tea, etc..... Hopefully you can go another time and see him there!

Rinx

Just out of my curiousity (feel free to ignore), what did you do after those two tours of duty?

I put a big emphasis during the second CP to try to network and go to engineering seminars/tours they offered to the CP's in hopes of earning a professional internship (Mechanical Engineering Technology was my college major). The more time I spent doing that and learning about certain projects PI's do the more I realized it probably wasn't for me. Regardless, I applied but to no surprise wasn't accepted. I do work in engineering and manufacturing today but in no way associated with Disney.

Lilofan

I put a big emphasis during the second CP to try to network and go to engineering seminars/tours they offered to the CP's in hopes of earning a professional internship (Mechanical Engineering Technology was my college major). The more time I spent doing that and learning about certain projects PI's do the more I realized it probably wasn't for me. Regardless, I applied but to no surprise wasn't accepted. I do work in engineering and manufacturing today but in no way associated with Disney.
I'm sure the pay is better too.😉

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Good answer...you didn’t fall into “the trap”

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom