Deluxe, Savannah View vs Savannah View

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by rpgman
what's the difference between these 2 rooms?

rpgman

Deluxe savannah view rooms are larger and found on the 4th and 5th floors of the Resort, while the regular savannah view rooms are found on the lower floors.

Upvote 0

rpgman

Original Poster
I was under the impression that the best rooms were the 3rd building from the last on either the 2 main trails....I believe one trail is called the zebra trail...

the off shoots from the lobby are seven buildings on each side, the 3rd building from the last building on either side with a interior savanna view on the 3rd or 4th floor....

so, that only leaves me with a choice of the 3rd floor, correct?

and, is what I stated above the best views of the savanna, interior view?

rpgman

Upvote 0

RickEff

Originally posted by rpgman
what's the difference between these 2 rooms?

rpgman

Hi there!

Unless you need the extra space (either on the room or the balcony) I'd actually recommend being on the lower floors (the deluxe rooms are 4th and 5th)

I found the view better (that is, you're closer) on the lower floors. The height of the rooms on the Deluxe floors sometimes gives you the ability to see lit signs in the distance while not giving you any better view of the animals.

By far, DAKL is my favourite place to stay! If you're going to be staying there for a significant amount of time, be sure to check out discounts available to Annual Passholders. It sometimes pays for itself in room discounts!

Have fun.

Rick

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom