Deluxe Dining Plan brochure

jenbierling

Original Poster
Awhile back I was able to find on the Disney website brochures (pdf files) for both the 2008 regular and deluxe dining plans that listed available restaurants. Now, for the life of me I can't find them on the website. All I can find is generic info, nothing listing all the restaurants like the pdf I found before.

Does anyone have a link?

Rob562

Sure, but it will cost you $69.99/$19.99...

Actually, back when the Deluxe Dining Plan was announced, JPVonDrake said that Disney would allow those on Free Dining to upgrade to the Deluxe Dining by paying the difference (i.e. $32 per night).

Using that, I did the calculations on how my friends and I might use the Deluxe Plan while on Free Dining, mainly by skipping most breakfasts and using those credits to double-up credits and eat at Signature Dining or a Dinner Show every night. My number-crunching said that the money paid for the upgrade was equal to the amount we got back in extra food. So, it offered no real discount in what was paid. (Plus, my friends aren't really the "Signature Dining every night" kind of people. They're happy with one per trip) And if you used the extra credits for counter-service or regular sit-down meals, it could even be LESS of a value than the price you pay)

-Rob

cruellafan

thanks for the information Rob. I'm going to call and check it out this weekend! I will post my findings!

I would be interested to know what you found out . We are hoping to go next fall and I was thinking about the Deluxe dining plan. I hadn't heard or even thought about them letting you only pay the difference if you got the free dining promotion. That would be a much better deal.

MPitzen

In September, when Disney offered the free dining to those staying on property and returning next September, they offered the deluxe plan as an upgrade option where the price that you would have paid for the basic plan was merely subracted from the price for the deluxe plan and you would have to pay the difference. I believe that I still have a flyer around somewhere which even has a reference to this effect. I will look tonight to see if I can find it and scan it in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom