Delux moderate or Value? Help

JohnD

Never stopped at the Caribbean ... it seems to be best option for moderate. I see your point it’s just that we stopped FQ and it was good but not open this time . We are going August.

The Tower is out unfortunately

Keep in mind that CBR has the Skyliner if that has any value to you.

Allison Hamff

We have the choice of 5 nights complimentary at a moderate resort or 3 nights at a delux then pay for 2 nights . I don’t know where to start as our preference was the French Quarter and it’s not open. So .... do we go 3 nights Floridian and 2 nights Animation or perhaps 5 nights Caribbean ? People have suggested 3 nights Beach then 2 nights Caribbean ... any help much appreciated.
We have stayed as a family of 5 at a moderate and found it to be just fine. We also stayed in a Nemo Suite at AOA and had a great time there as well!

COrunner

We have the choice of 5 nights complimentary at a moderate resort or 3 nights at a delux then pay for 2 nights . I don’t know where to start as our preference was the French Quarter and it’s not open. So .... do we go 3 nights Floridian and 2 nights Animation or perhaps 5 nights Caribbean ? People have suggested 3 nights Beach then 2 nights Caribbean ... any help much appreciated.

Reading through some of the comments and concur with most that you should look at the 2 night costs if you were doing deluxe or going to swap. The upside (at least pre-covid) with changing is that Disney will move your luggage between hotels, all you have to do is get it to the bell desk.

Also just as an aside do you have to strictly go 3 days/2 days or can you split it up? I ask because we've done the travel days in/out at the Pop century, then moved to Poly. It made sense as the day we came in we would be checking in around 7p (just needed a place to sleep) and were leaving early so it made sense to stay on property as lowest cost as possible, but sandwiched between those we switched to the Polynesian for 3 nights.

If it was me, during COVID, I'd take 5 nights at the Caribbean Beach (stayed there a long time ago and it is a fine resort) as you have access to the skyliner. Knowing the Poly is under construction and some of the other photos of the controls in place I'm not sure you would get the same experience at the Deluxe hotels.

Dave B

The cast members there are so unfriendly, the atmosphere is very generic since the redo, the food options were greatly diminished and the resort just doesn't feel exciting, the pool seems to always be down, we have had problem after problem there and it used to be our FAVOTITE resort prior to the remodel

mdcpr

Which Deluxe? We love the Wilderness Lodge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom