Delta cheap fares?

awalkinthepark

Ok I was playing with the Delta website looking for all of these cheap fares...still quoting me close to $500 per person r/t in March from Providence to Orlando...close to $300 in August...what was all of the hype about? Am I looking in the wrong place?

scorp111

Our Original plan was to use Southwest for Buffalo-Orlando Non-Stop, but there fares went up over $100 per person in just a matter of days. So we booked Delta with a single layover in Atlanta both ways for around 165 per person including taxes for our flights in Late April.... I think it is pretty close to what we paid for our early December flights on USAirways and cheaper than we paid last September....

Upvote 0

wdwforus

I have been pricing flights for awhile now for our trip in Dec. and they dont let you book out more than 331 days. The latest I checked this morning is Dec 7-11 and its 155 round trip out of Boston, direct not change overs. Hoping this will stay low a little bit longer but I imagine they will increase them once it gets to the Christmas/New Years window.

Upvote 0

barnum42

awalkinthepark said:
Ok I was playing with the Delta website looking for all of these cheap fares...still quoting me close to $500 per person r/t in March from Providence to Orlando...close to $300 in August...what was all of the hype about? Am I looking in the wrong place?
It may depend when in March you are going - Easter falls at the end of March, so that will push up prices.

Upvote 0

fireman17

Through Orbitz about one month ago, we got $168/pp (plus nice discount on a carseat ressie!) on Delta Song, non-stop from Hartford, CT to Orlando...3 Hours from CT to Disney! Yippee!!! Out of curiosity, checked same flight yesterday and it was up to $183/pp. I guess Hartford vs. Providence is the $$$ saver, as we originally would have gone out of PVD and changed...Also found good amount of price difference leaving on a Monday vs. Tuesday..?!?!??

Upvote 0

LizLovesDisney

Hello All,

I just booked my tickets for my May trip. I am taking Song from NYC (LGA) for $135 roundtrip. This is the lowest fee I have ever seen for a NYC flight to MCO. It is one of the reasons we are going.

Upvote 0

crazycalf

LizLovesDisney said:
Hello All,

I just booked my tickets for my May trip. I am taking Song from NYC (LGA) for $135 roundtrip. This is the lowest fee I have ever seen for a NYC flight to MCO. It is one of the reasons we are going.

In december we got 125, about that, from lga to mco on song. I live closer to newark but they were charging like 250 or something like that. It's cheaper to take to LGA than to go from ewr

Upvote 0

PixyDust

My sister and her husband are flying to WDW the end of February (we're driving) and their round-trip tickets together, including the TA fee, were $335. Around $150 each. That's flying Delta from TRI.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom