deleted

DarthVader

Sith Lord
Xs Max - horrible name. What's up with Apple and its marketing department lately.

I think them using Roman numerals as opposed to calling it phonetically i.e., iPhone ex instead of iPhone 10.

lazyboy97o

Xs Max - horrible name. What's up with Apple and its marketing department lately.

I think them using Roman numerals as opposed to calling it phonetically i.e., iPhone ex instead of iPhone 10.
We have the iPhone XIs Max to look forward to in 2 years! Or maybe they could switch to Hexadecimal and have the iPhone Bs Max?

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
It stopped being responsive almost a year ago. It's been a hard road lol. I'm so used to the assistive touch now I don't even think about it.

I had a tracking number from Verizon though! Looks like it will be here Monday or Tuesday.

I’m excited for you!! I just got mine an hour ago. How long did it take getting used to the assistive touch? I’m still using my 6s Plus until I get it all set up.

Gitson Shiggles

Fixing the home button was one of the biggest repairs made to iPhones with the physical button.

I never had to replace a phone for that, but my experience doesn’t trump all. I’ve had my 6s Plus for nearly three years (the longest of any iPhone I’ve owned) and no problems with home button whatsoever. I do use an Otterbox Defender. Perhaps that made a difference?

disneygeek90

I’m excited for you!! I just got mine an hour ago. How long did it take getting used to the assistive touch? I’m still using my 6s Plus until I get it all set up.
Like most phone changes, not very long.

If I recall correctly, these new phones don't come with headphones? What does anyone here recommend?

Gitson Shiggles

Like most phone changes, not very long.

If I recall correctly, these new phones don't come with headphones? What does anyone here recommend?

They do come with the standard EarPods still, except the jack is now a lightning connector and uses that port.
image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom