deleted

Rteetz

Yes, I was comparing the Disney options. I have never had a long wait for the Magical Express, but that could be time of year I usually
travel. I was in Florida, last week, and used Uber for several trips. They were less expensive than a taxi. They showed up very promptly
and were very courteous.
Not necessarily the wait but the being picked up early is something people don't like. 3-4 hours ahead of your flight is a lot of time. Especially if you have TSA pre-check or something its unnecessary to be there that early.

OG Runner

Not necessarily the wait but the being picked up early is something people don't like. 3-4 hours ahead of your flight is a lot of time. Especially if you have TSA pre-check or something its unnecessary to be there that early.

Good point. They used to pick you up 2 hours prior, but had made that 4 hours and then dialed it back to 3.
We took our Uber about 2 and a half hours before flight time to be there 2 hours early for check in.

TeriofTerror

Coming from Europe..and being confused sometimes by the rules for tipping... I was wondering: do you tip the Minnie Van drivers? Or is it included in the service? (Or do you tip anyway even if it's included?)
We (6 people) took a Minnie Van from the Boardwalk to Epcot so we could sleep in a little bit still do rope drop.
Pickup to dropoff was about ten minutes, during which time we got some great behind-the-scenes stories. You bet we tipped!

Walt d

Not trolling but... could we get Minnie van service to and from UNI? Regular lyft can be soso in central Florida. Last trip, our driver didn’t speak English and dropped us off at Swolphin, instead of the programmed location, the BW.
This just in! Its going to be called boby igors Spirit spot now let it be known, through out the lands..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom