• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

deep WDW secrets

steviej

Original Poster
ok, so I'm trying to educate myself as much as possible about our favorite place. And when I try googling stuff about WDW, the "unknown facts" I'm finding out is there's an apartment in Cinderella's Castle :rolleyes:

What are some of the deep details within the property, like the Paul Revere lanterns for example.

DisneyFans4Life

Advertisement
Did you see the fact about the tunnels under the MK or there's an old wave maching out in the Seven Seas Lagoon?

Simba's Mom

The tunnels under the MK, the utilidoors, aren't much of a secret. If you're like me, though, you can get into the utildoors during the Keys to the Kingdom tour and you'll think it's SO cool! Come to think of it, that tour tells you some of the neat little secrets of the MK, like how the color of the ground changes for the CMs in the parade so that they know exactly when to assume that they're "on-stage" as they come out.

Top Bottom