decorating hotel room for Christmas

Mori Anne

In the Parks
No
I want to decorate our hotel for Christmas (not nails or craziness like that) and I was wondering what the stipulations were for that??? I mean a Christmas Tree, And a few Christmas nicknacks here and there. We are going to the Pop Century Hotel Dec 17th - January 1st.

Are the stores throughout MK open during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Celebration?

Thanks ALL!!

Dwarful

Yes, I don't think there is an option for the resort to do the tree for you. You either have to use an outside company like Gifts of a Lifetime, or Disney Florist or do it yourself. We have opted to do it ourselves. Like someone else above said, we do the fiber optic tree. You can get them fairly cheap.

Upvote 0

drp4video

christmass tree

We always bring, in our luggage, a small tree that I got at Michaels. We bring little lights, and little ornaments that we put on the tree. We place the tree on the table of the hotel room. At POR, we hang out stockings on the handles for the T.V. armoir, and at POP, we have taped them to the table or found somewhere to hang them. I have seen a lot of rooms with lights around the inside of their windows. On Christmas day, you will find a little gift bag from Disney hanging on your door handle outside, filled with candy.

As we celebrate Chanukah as well, last year the holidays were at the same time, both while at the World. SO, we brough at Menorah and dreidles as well. We had a very festive room.

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

At Yacht Club during Christmas Week, literally so many people string lights from their balconies!! Or a Christmas tree can be seen by the sliders. It's really nice!!

Upvote 0

makonyy15

Well we ordered a tree from the Disney Florist! My mom and I are suprising my dad and sister with the tree, which will be in the room upon arrival. Although it's expensive they told us they'd ship it back to our home for $25, so we decided that it was worth the money to purchase. I can't wait, 20 more days!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom