Declining food quality.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
monorail_driver said:
$50 for two you say?? I would recommend the Contemporary Resort ... great food and modestly priced (hey, I didn't say cheap). Another big money saver is the cups that you get free re-fills on (although they don't hold a lot, I got my money's worth!!)

Wow, I thought this thread was buried along time ago............

WDWScottieBoy

hakunamatata said:
Wow, I thought this thread was buried along time ago............

A lot of them usually do get buried, sometimes for the good. I've noticed that the user "monorail driver" brings back a lot of threads from the past. I'll see one that I remember from a long time ago and assume they are the one bringing it back, I've yet to be shown otherwise. :lol:

longfamily

We have found that menus have changed over the years and that those changes reflect cheaper foods. These foods are not really lower quality but they are, Example: Ribye vs. Filet. The prices stay the same.

DroppedBurger

Account Suspended
zjer said:
I never had my question answered, just people telling me I "posted in the wrong place." I was just wondering if anyone had any insight in the declining food quality of WDW, while it seems to be getting increasingly more expensive. $50 is a lot of money for two people to eat w/o appetizers and expensive drinks. Last year I spent a lot of money on food but felt justified because the food was delicious. This year, the food seemed less than.... well, it wasn't at all good. Epcot, MGM, M.K., all had nice resteraunts with poorly made food. Anyone else have any experience with is or any insight on the declining quality. Or maybe it's just me....
I have to agree with you! We ate at a lot of the buffet's in the parks and at the resorts and they all had some pretty terrible food. I am a picky eater so that may be part of the reason. Also all of the "fast food" in the parks was the same and I got sick of the same thing fast!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom