Decently priced off property hotel

Alexx

Original Poster
We're going to WDW in October and we're looking for an off property hotel, we don't want it to be stupidly priced (too expensive).
We're not picky and all we want is a hotel that is on I-Drive and has shuttle buses to Disney (not fussed about Universal).

Thanks for all the recommendations.

mickeysbrother

There are a bunch of options really. You can usually find a great price around 50 dollars or less. I usually right behind the olive garden. I forget the hotel name but you can probably look it up on google. They have a shuttle and if worse comes to worse you can always get to downtown disney and use disney transportation. Hope it helped

Patrick_Ears

We're going to WDW in October and we're looking for an off property hotel, we don't want it to be stupidly priced (too expensive).
We're not picky and all we want is a hotel that is on I-Drive and has shuttle buses to Disney (not fussed about Universal).

Thanks for all the recommendations.

Yes there is sooooo many out there. I would do a search on priceline etc etc. Just depends on what you are looking for. Hey i would look at the reviews before making a choice..... I learned from that. Also besure to look for any extra hidden charges if staying on a off Resort. Hope this helps...

Club Cooloholic

I got the Raddisson Celebration(not really walking distance to the town) for 58 total through priceline. It was really close to the parks and the pool was nice. If you have kids there tons there and lots of activites for them...nice people.

SplashDuck

If you are looking at the I-Drive area, I have stayed at the Metropolitan Express and the Sheratin. Both are nice, clean hotels.

Not sure about transportation to Disney from the Metropolitan Express, but I know that the Sheratin has complimentary shuttles to and from Disney.

I stayed at these places for a conention and my boss paid for them through Priceline and got a rate of $40.

Hope this helps!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom