December Planning

We are currently planning a trip for the first week of December. I was trying a few sites to see about what it would cost since we are going with another family (It will be their first time) and wanted to give them a rough estimate. I really wanted to stay at POR but it says there are no rooms available for that time. This was on Disney.com and another travel site. Is it possible for them to be filled this early? Just curious. Thanks for your help.

christyj

We stayed at the WL the first week of December last year, and booked about this time. This is the value time of year, so all resorts should be at the cheaper rates. Is there anywhere else you would be willing to stay?

Upvote 0

eroyee

port orleans riverside

:p My favorite resort!! I just checked on trip advisor and Expedia and Hotels.com both have rooms at Riverside. 2 dbl. beds was $139 and a king bed room was $155. Hope this helps. Have a magical stay!!:wave: :xmas:

Upvote 0

RKENNEDY

My wife and i have been going the first week of december the last 4 years.
The thing you need to be made aware of is, that is the time of Pop Warner football and cheerleading competitions. Last year the POR had overflow of cheerleaders. We found them to be loud and obnoxious during our few encounters with them.
Fortunately, we stay at the French Quarters which limited our contact. i know we are rethinking both the time of year and resort we will be staying at this year.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom