December Park Hours are out

LilDucky

mousermerf said:
So, yes, it does appear MGM is currently scheduled to remain open until 4am on NYE.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Man I wish the Jan hours were posted!!! I'm still in shock that MGM will be open till 4!!

Lets me get this straight.... Friday the 30th is EMH for MK? That would work out perfect for us!

Upvote 0

SewIn2Disney

LilDucky said:
Man I wish the Jan hours were posted!!!

Me too....that's when I'll be going. I find it silly that tomorrow is the 90 day mark for me (when I can start making dining reservations) yet I can't plan my dinners because I usually plan them around EMH's, park hours, and parade/fireworks times. I think Disney should make park hours available 90 days out to coincide with their reservation rules.

Upvote 0

LilDucky

SewIn2Disney said:
Me too....that's when I'll be going. I find it silly that tomorrow is the 90 day mark for me (when I can start making dining reservations) yet I can't plan my dinners because I usually plan them around EMH's, park hours, and parade/fireworks times. I think Disney should make park hours available 90 days out to coincide with their reservation rules.
Its making me really anxious! Ive already planned 5 sit downs, but they are mostly breakfast because I cant plan dinners! I dont want to jeopardize park time! Im going 12/30- 1/5, so I'm in a really weird situation now!! :brick: :brick:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom