December park / extra magical hours

HauntedMansionFLA

Has Disney posted park and extra magical hours for December 2016? The EMH look totally different than the past few years. Also, there aren't any evening EMH's for the Magic Kingdom and in the past it's been on Wednesday.

21stamps

Upvote 0

21stamps

Thank you very much for the above information

Thank you very much for the above information
No problem! EMH doesn't work out for me this year..night time MK is the only one I cared about. But it's our first time during the Christmas Holidays so I'm super excited!
I see AK is open from 9-5 Christmas week- will they be staying open later for the evening stuff?
I think (based on the past few months) that it will be a little while for those hours to be released. I'm totally speculating though.

Upvote 0

HauntedMansionFLA

Original Poster
No problem! EMH doesn't work out for me this year..night time MK is the only one I cared about. But it's our first time during the Christmas Holidays so I'm super excited!

I think (based on the past few months) that it will be a little while for those hours to be released. I'm totally speculating though.
We are excited too. I'm hoping EMH for DHS or DAK. ROL needs to be up and running for DAK to have EMH's.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom