December or January?

DreamAurora

We've decided to go to Disney World for our anniversary this year, which is very exciting and I'm thrilled. We don't have a lot of extra cash so we'll be staying at one of the values. Our anniversary is December 9th which is during the Pop Warner event. I'm a bit worried about how this will impact our romantic vacation since I've read they stay primarily at the values.

We've never seen the Christmas decorations and I'd love to go to MVMCP and CP. However, we've been going in January the past few years and I was wondering what the crowd level will be like in comparison. We're looking at December 8-15th.

I'm tempted to put off our anniversary trip until January because I know there are always amazing deals in January and we know what to expect. What does everyone think?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
December!! I was at "the World" Dec 1 - 12 last year and the Pop Warner crowds really didn't bother me at all. And trust me - I can't stand teenagers or cheerleaders!!! The whole resorts and parks are decorated BEAUTIFULLY for the season and it's the most magical time of year to go IMO

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

I enjoy going in January, but early December is awesome. The Christmas decorations are so beautiful, the Christmas party, etc.

The Pop Warner crowds shouldn't affect the park crowds much. The value resorts will be more crowded, but how much time will you spend at the hotel?:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom