December is Here!!

Tiggerfanatic

It's finally here - now we can all say we're going to Disney World THIS MONTH!:sohappy:

Flipped over my WDW calendar and there is the Castle and Main Street Christmas garland - Beautiful!

14 Days from right now my plan will be landing in Orlando......:xmas:

slowbee

Dave, what time did you get in line? We're planning on attending on a Monday (the 17th to be specific) at the 5pm showing, so we were figuring to be in line around 4:30pm. Does this like a good plan or do you have any better suggestions? TIA!

That's a good plan if you want to catch the 8:00 pm show. The line for the CP is like nothing you've ever seen. We started getting in line at 3 the last time for the 5:00 show.. and we were still about 50 back.. and had OK seats. If you have your heart set on sitting in the theater and watching it.. then plan on 2 plus hours... Otherwise you can sit in the America Pavilion along the bricks and still lissen to it...

Upvote 0

LeeSeeBabe

Just made room ressies 3 days ago for the 17-19!!! :sohappy: we always do short trips, but get to do more of them!!! Horray!! Now time to work the magic on the dining line.....

Upvote 0

Willful

That's a good plan if you want to catch the 8:00 pm show. The line for the CP is like nothing you've ever seen. We started getting in line at 3 the last time for the 5:00 show.. and we were still about 50 back.. and had OK seats. If you have your heart set on sitting in the theater and watching it.. then plan on 2 plus hours... Otherwise you can sit in the America Pavilion along the bricks and still lissen to it...

Well that stinks! I realize that the CP is awesome. But we only have so much time...and I don't really want to allocate 2 hours to waiting in line. But maybe we'll change our minds. Thanks for the heads up! Much appreciated!!!

Upvote 0

Willful

Just made room ressies 3 days ago for the 17-19!!! :sohappy: we always do short trips, but get to do more of them!!! Horray!! Now time to work the magic on the dining line.....
Congrats!! :sohappy: Fingers crossed that you can work some magic!! :xmas:

We're used to doing long trips (9+ days) but I've been considering doing short trips so that we can have more frequent trips. I just love being there for a long time...but then I hate having so much time between trips!!

Upvote 0

LeeSeeBabe

Congrats!! :sohappy: Fingers crossed that you can work some magic!! :xmas:

We're used to doing long trips (9+ days) but I've been considering doing short trips so that we can have more frequent trips. I just love being there for a long time...but then I hate having so much time between trips!!

Thanks, we'll see what happens with our meals :lookaroun.

Well, it's relatively easy for us to do short, more frequent trips because we are a 4 hour drive. I see you are from Maryland... that would be a little more difficult. Also, having been in college the past 3 years, I really can't take off long amounts of times unless it is during the extremely crowded times when I am not in the semester. I would love a chance to take one really long trip, but my boyfriend gets pooped after 3 days so it works out for both of us!! :wave:

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

Original Poster
One of my coworkers just popped his head in and asked when we were leaving for our trip. I was able to answer, "NEXT SATURDAY!" Boy, did that feel good!! 11 more days!!

Upvote 0

Willful

Thanks, we'll see what happens with our meals :lookaroun.

Well, it's relatively easy for us to do short, more frequent trips because we are a 4 hour drive. I see you are from Maryland... that would be a little more difficult. Also, having been in college the past 3 years, I really can't take off long amounts of times unless it is during the extremely crowded times when I am not in the semester. I would love a chance to take one really long trip, but my boyfriend gets pooped after 3 days so it works out for both of us!! :wave:
Wow, that would rock to be 4 hours from WDW...and the way my wife drives that 4 hours would decrease to 2 hours! :D

I hear ya about being in school. When the wife was in grad school, we also had limited time to go...

Your BF gets tired after 3 days??? :eek: Just leave'em at the resort...and go have fun at the parks!! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom