December Hours

jeffb

Are the December 2008 park hours available yet? I went the WDW calender on the offical website and while it shows the month of December, it does not show any hours. If no, any insight as to when they become avaiable?

TIA

CAPTAIN HOOK

Maybe WDW isn't sure of the bookings for that time period yet.

:)

Disney can never be sure of bookings six months down the line - yet they've published park hours 6 months in advance every month until they came unstuck with Novembers hours..................we're still waiting.

Surely even Disney know (by now) that all Resorts are going to be full in December

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

I wish they would hurry up and post the hours.... I can start making my ADR's for my Dec. trip on Monday and I really wanted to have the park hours before I did so. It's just a pain to make all the dining reservations and then have to rework once the park hours come out! :0(

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

Officially...

We anticipate being able to communicate the November & December operating hours for the Walt Disney World Resort in the near future. Guests are encouraged to periodically check www.disneyworld.com for up-to-date information. We extend our apologies for any inconvenience with this delay.

Upvote 0

jeffb

Original Poster
I wish they would hurry up and post the hours.... I can start making my ADR's for my Dec. trip on Monday and I really wanted to have the park hours before I did so. It's just a pain to make all the dining reservations and then have to rework once the park hours come out! :0(

I have the same situation, trying to make ADRs but I would prefer to know the park hours before I do so as well. Hopefully the hours will be posted soon.

Upvote 0

pcarathers

I called Reservations yesterday to change my resort. I asked the man on the phone about when the park hours should come out. He said hours for November were out now, but December should come out in a week or so. I told him according to the Disney website, November hours were not posted yet. He said, "Oh. Well, they'll be out soon." He went on to say they post them 6 months out. I told him that my 6 month start would be on the 16th, so that meant that November hours should have been out last month. He didn't know what to say about that.

So, I've made my itinerary, planned my dining, and the Christmas party. I just hope the dates I've picked works out!!

Upvote 0

bgoebel

Anyone know about availability for MVMCP dates?? We are traveling Dec. 11 thru 15th and I'm wondering if I should already have bought our tickets or can wait. Thanks :)
Also is Epcot's Candelight Processional DHS Osbourne lights everynight?? Thanks guys in advance!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom