December Crowds

iowafan

we always go at that time of year, the park are not that crowed and the lines are not bad at all.we are going dec 17-22 at por riverside. have fun :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

iowafan

sorry forgot the weather in 2000 we where and it got down to 28 the orlando all time record low. most of the time low 70 day upper 50 to low 60 at night. :xmas:

Upvote 0

WDWKat26

I'm going to kind of go against what iowafan said, because that is the time right before Christmas, and I think it's going to be VERY busy. Also, things have been picking up a lot earlier this year, and it's already starting to get busy again. I would just come here expecting to see a lot of people, and then if you come and there isn't a lot of guests, you can be happy! hehe :)

Upvote 0

sueernieb

We are going to be there Dec. 4-11. Does anyone know how the crowds are usually then? My guess is that the weather would be the same as previously posted.

Sue

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

sueernieb said:
We are going to be there Dec. 4-11. Does anyone know how the crowds are usually then? My guess is that the weather would be the same as previously posted.

Sue

Welcome to the boards. :wave:

I will also be there for the same week and I hope the weather will be fairly warm. I am from upstate NY and even if it is 50 degrees out I will be in shorts enjoying the warm weather.

The crowds shouldn't be to bad, well exept for all the WDW Magic forum members being there. Watch out for us!! :drevil:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom