Trip Club December 2015

Kate Alan

Booked Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine + Fantasmic seating package this morning! December draws closer ever so slowly... :)

I ended up swapping out one of my existing reservations for this as well...I figure it might be more expensive than I was intending to spend for dinner, but it also lets me knock out holiday photos with all the core characters without having to wait in line at the parks, so it's worth it. Just bought my ticket for MVMCP too! Getting excited!

DizArielFan

I ended up swapping out one of my existing reservations for this as well...I figure it might be more expensive than I was intending to spend for dinner, but it also lets me knock out holiday photos with all the core characters without having to wait in line at the parks, so it's worth it. Just bought my ticket for MVMCP too! Getting excited!
I feel like once Labor Day passes, time seems to pass more quickly, August is very SLOW lol

NonnaT

I'm going to begin this post with, "The best laid plans"... Lol! I thought I had everything done except FP+ for my December trip including every single ADR I wanted! (Whew). But then, they came out with Minnie's dinner, so I scuttled Brown Derby so I could play with the Fab 5! (Of course, that involves an entirely new Christmas outfit for moi, for pictures dontcha know?) And now I find out there may be, just maybe, a new CS in adventureland , Skipper's Canteen! Of course I want to check it out and have lunch there on our MK day. I think Disney does this ON PURPOSE just to mess with me. But, it also fuels my addiction! Holy cow! I need my fix soon!

Kate Alan

'm going to begin this post with, "The best laid plans"... Lol! I thought I had everything done except FP+ for my December trip including every single ADR I wanted! (Whew). But then, they came out with Minnie's dinner, so I scuttled Brown Derby so I could play with the Fab 5! (Of course, that involves an entirely new Christmas outfit for moi, for pictures dontcha know?) And now I find out there may be, just maybe, a new CS in adventureland , Skipper's Canteen! Of course I want to check it out and have lunch there on our MK day. I think Disney does this ON PURPOSE just to mess with me. But, it also fuels my addiction! Holy cow! I need my fix soon!

Totally understand that - I swapped out a reservation for the Minnie's dinner, and I've got a placeholder reservation at Boma right now that's going to be axed the second Morimoto Asia opens up to reservations. Also very interested in Skipper's Canteen, which of course will mean more juggling! But you know what, it keeps it interesting and helps fill that long gap between making ADRs and FP+!

NonnaT

Totally understand that - I swapped out a reservation for the Minnie's dinner, and I've got a placeholder reservation at Boma right now that's going to be axed the second Morimoto Asia opens up to reservations. Also very interested in Skipper's Canteen, which of course will mean more juggling! But you know what, it keeps it interesting and helps fill that long gap between making ADRs and FP+!
True that!!!

bigorangeandy

I'm trying to plan a short trip down from December 9-13, 2015. Our annual passes end on the 12th, so I'm hoping I can talk my wife into one last quick trip. We are already going down about 3 weeks earlier for 5 nights, leaving on the 23, so she might not be up for it.

Goofygirl07

Coronado Springs
12/27-12/31!

This will be my first time going around Christmas and I am very nervous about the crowd levels.
This will also be my son's first visit! He turns 1 in Oct!

Jae99

Coronado Springs
12/27-12/31!

This will be my first time going around Christmas and I am very nervous about the crowd levels.
This will also be my son's first visit! He turns 1 in Oct!
Just make sure to hit the parks early in the morning at rope drop and take a break in the afternoon when things are crazy busy. We went last Christmas and used this plan every day. We enjoyed our park time and then spent the afternoons resting at the resort pool with some nice cold beverages.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom