December 2011 Roll Call!

meganw1985

I know this is 10 months early, but I JUST booked my room with my 40% off PIN and I'm so excited I can't help myself!!! I'm almost positive I'm not the ONLY one with a trip planned for December! We are staying December 17-23 @ (unless we upgrade later) Port Orleans Riverside! First time here! Oh, and also first time trip for my fiance! It will have been over a YEAR since we've been, and I'm overjoyed with excitement!!! Time to start planning our dining!

diddy_mouse

BUMP!

I'm so excited to be going in December again! Thanks to a PIN code, the husband and I will be at Riverside the 12th-17th. We stayed here this past October and fell in love with the place.

146 days to go!

Upvote 0

Cheshire kat

My family is going the 17th-23rd, and we are staying for two days at the Wilderness lodge villas and then staying at Kidani for the rest of the stay. I am super excited for this trip because it is the first time my boyfriend is getting to go with us, and he is the first person outside of family to come with us to WDW.

Upvote 0

pacochran

I'm a little bummin this year as we will not be going in December like we usually do.

The upside is that we have booked Aulani for the month of February 2012, which is why we aren't going this year.

Upvote 0

ArtieJim

We actually switched resorts from POR to Caribbean Beach, but same dates. Still just as excited, if not more. Plane tickets purchased and ADRs booked, now we just have a long wait.

Upvote 0

NYDISNEYGAL

We are going Nov. 30 through Dec. 6 staying @ POFQ for first time. Stayed at Riverside previously. Trying to surprise my 2 boys, ages 9 and 6. Cannot wait to do all the xmas stuff!!:zipit:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom