December 2002: Is it a good time?

Chris_Avonlea

my wife and i went to WDW last spring and had a great time. we are thinking about going back this december, but i was wondering if the "holiday events" are worth the trip at that time of the year. anyone gone to the Christmas Party?

goonsquads57

Early December is DEFINATELY the BEST time to go. The decorations are incredible. We took my Mom this past December and she said she has never seen anything so beautiful. There's nothing like Christmas music as the backround music while walking down main street. The Very Merry Chrismas Party is worth the extra frogskins too. How often are you gonna see snow on main street in central Florida? The thinner crowds are great. I only hope that not too many people read these comments and change their vacations plans to include a December Disney vacation. (j/k)

Upvote 0

Colin

Christmas time is the greatest time to go, the Christmas decorations are superb. The week before Christmas is not crowded, but we also love the atmosphere when it is busy over the Christmas week, and the parks are open much later. The best time is late when the crowds thin and you can take the rides easily, just walk or sit and soak up the atmosphere. Spectromagic also runs twice per night.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom